Air Jordan V Sample White/Black/Red "Fighter Plane", unseen? pics inside.

man those are
pimp.gif

I really don't get why people post pics like the one of the tag. it's obviously blurry and no one can read it. nothing against you OP cus they are notyour pics, but I see people post blurry phone pics in the WDYWT thread all the time. /rant

im kinda gettin tired of white/black/red
eyes.gif

i know those were MJs team colors n all but dam give it a rest already

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I really don't get why people post pics like the one of the tag. it's obviously blurry and no one can read it. nothing against you OP cus they are not your pics, but I see people post blurry phone pics in the WDYWT thread all the time. /rant

some people just don't have the skills to take a inside the shoe tag pic, even though that pic is horrible it does show at least to me that they are asample since I've seen that layout on samples before.

I've stayed outta'this thread til'now ..can't resist any longer.

Fiend for V's. That said? These are just gross, IMO. I understand the concept & all, but 100% not feelin'these.

The "Bulls CW" doesn't get as tired to me as it does to others, so the CW doesn't bother as much as the execution of it does. Agree w/theheads not feelin'the tips. Worst of all to me is the eye tho'. Again, I understand the concept, & have seen the planes quite a few times in my lifeat this point, and? ..NAH'! ..the eye is just cornball. Super fail there IMO. Again, I sweat V's, but I think these are just str8 wack.

JM2C.

Man, i'm loving these! Yes, the V is my favorite J. But i'm no sucker. Passed on the green beans, burgundy, olive, black/caros, and this raging bullcrap.

These, would be bought x3. even with the new age crap quality!

Back
Top Bottom