Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebe052209a.jpg

*Use promotion code EMEB95JT at checkout. Promotion/source code box is located above the email address entry on theshipping methods page. Order value must total $75 or more before taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com, by phone or mail. Offer is limitedto standard delivery within the Continental US, excludes bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to priorpurchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. May not be usedtoward purchase of GiftCards or team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expires5/24/2009

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

so pumped for these.
tomorrow gonna go pick up my nubucks and this is already off towards a good weekend

Uh the nubucks release next week Dawn sorry for ruin your perfect weekend LOL
good try but my local store already got them and i have mine paid for so its just about picking them up
tongue.gif

Alright, just got my confirmation from eastbay. I finally got lucky with this site, almost always fail for me in the past with this site.

im just gonna cop tomorrow at my local mall...footlocker sheikh champs finishline and footaction are all getting them

i guess some people are sleeping on these
happy.gif
iam surprised fnl.com stillhave all the sizes available, unlike the when 11/12 was released you couldn't even go to the actual page caused it crashed due to high volume of peopletrying to order their pair
indifferent.gif

I wonder if people are going to be TRYIN to resell these....obviously not DMP status.

What ya'll think resell will be for people that can't cop on RD?

nerd.gif
I actually got a confirmation for 2 sz.12 jordans from eastbay on release date with 20% live cashback. this is the first time without a big server crash forme.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Some people are slepping on these

The red suede shoes does look nice, but its not worth that much, since in a year or two the sole will start to turn yellow.
people aint slepping there is no point. DMP my @ss

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

I would not trust finishline. Ive hurd to many horror stories.

True! I just don't see all sizes sittin on Finishline for this long......I say orders will be cancelled!

got a confirmation email from finishline sayin "Thank you for shopping at Finish Line. This email is your confirmation that we have received your orderand we are currently processing your purchase. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Multiple items in a single order may be shipped fromdifferent fulfilling locations and may arrive separately."

does that mean i got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom