Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol also quick thing from eastbay, product description is for the DMP1. "Order quantity is limited on Black/Varsity Red to 2 per customer. In the courseof a truly great athletic career, there are those defining moments, frozen in time, that capture the athlete's courage, inner character and will to win. Inthe unique and illustrious career of Michael Jordan, those moments are at once recognizable, but more importantly, they have become indelibly linked to ourcollective memory of how greatness itself is defined. The Jordan Defining Moments Two-Pack includes: (1) pair Air Jordan Retro VI basketball shoes: Rich andplush full grain floater leather upper. Encapsulated forefoot Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and visible heel Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. Solid and clear rubber outsole. (1) pair AirJordan Retro XI basketball shoes: Lightweight, supportive, breathable leather, mesh and Durabuck upper. Clear and solid rubber outsole with herringbonetraction pods. **Comes with a commemorative box.**"

OK. so now Finishline has a full size run minus the size 9. Which supports my hunch that finish line actually does have all these sizes that are still postedup. I think the only sleeping being done is people over sleeping on finish line due to their sucky inventory system.

Guess i'll be going to my local mall around 4:30.
frown.gif

I got mine from FootLocker. I got the confirmation email, but when I check order status it says Status: OPEN
Method: Not available until shipped U THINK IM GOOD???

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I got mine from FootLocker. I got the confirmation email, but when I check order status it says Status: OPEN
Method: Not available until shipped U THINK IM GOOD???

You're probably good but you always wanna be better safe then sorry.

fnl site is screwed. According to that site you can put 20+ of the same size in your cart. unreal. if fnl got that much eastbay would have just around as manyif not more....

My local Champs said they aren't getting any tomorrow : ( , may end up getting up early for a long drive. Good luck getting these everyone! If I end upwith any extras I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

fnl site is screwed. According to that site you can put 20+ of the same size in your cart. unreal. if fnl got that much eastbay would have just around as many if not more....

Try looking at the product page with different sizes selected in a quantity of 25. Some are able to...and others are not. I think they have what they say theyhave at this point. Try size 9.5 in qty of 25....and then try size 12 in qty of 25.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

bebé M J ... where still ON , right ......
yup..can you pay by tonight?

Originally Posted by VVILL

i said why not, copped another one at fnl. waiting for confirmation email.
laugh.gif

use the free shipping code..AFFSHIPPING70 ..just in case you change your mind?

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

VAHustler wrote:

fnl site is screwed. According to that site you can put 20+ of the same size in your cart. unreal. if fnl got that much eastbay would have just around as
many if not more....

Try looking at the product page with different sizes selected in a quantity of 25. Some are able to...and others are not. I think they have what they say they
have at this point. Try size 9.5 in qty of 25....and then try size 12 in qty of 25.

u go ahead and order ur 25 packs.....all of them will get CANCELLED

Well I placed my order on finishline.com just to try my luck. I got my confirmation email but we all know that doesn't mean a thing. Hopefully I'll getmy pack after all the canceled orders that seem to happen on the following Monday.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

VAHustler wrote:

fnl site is screwed. According to that site you can put 20+ of the same size in your cart. unreal. if fnl got that much eastbay would have just around as
many if not more....

Try looking at the product page with different sizes selected in a quantity of 25. Some are able to...and others are not. I think they have what they say they
have at this point. Try size 9.5 in qty of 25....and then try size 12 in qty of 25.

u go ahead and order ur 25 packs.....all of them will get CANCELLED

LOL. No doubt...they probably would...but not for availability reasons.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by JoshNess

so if i receive a confirmation email, am i good to go?

the order confirmation nope, the shipping confirmation yup
should i expect that soon? will my order be cancelled otherwise?

But you know what...now that I think a little harder...you are all right. Because this is exactly what's going to happen: Finishline is going to sell theirwhole inventory online....and then when they open up physical shops in the morning...those physical shops are going to sell as many DMP2 packs as theycan....and then with whatever is left over....FL will start fulfilling the online orders...which will then cause cancellations. So it all makes sense in theend.

order from eastbay using live cashback but my order starts with a "G"

mmmmm, I know what it means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom