Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw 2 pairs go on ebay for $285 with 60 shipping. After taxes that's only about a $20 profit after taxes. Not even worth it.

I heard there is absolutely no returns on this pack at Footlocker. I heard the sales associate tell a customer they will not exchange, accept a return, orallowed to even use a gift card on this pack. That's nuts!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I heard there is absolutely no returns on this pack at Footlocker. I heard the sales associate tell a customer they will not exchange, accept a return, or allowed to even use a gift card on this pack. That's nuts!
Yea because people be trying to resell real quick. Its a whole bunch on ebay already.

alot of resellers who bought mutiple packs would get stuck with alot pf pairs and end up selling them for less than what they paid for
tired.gif

I heard there is absolutely no returns on this pack at Footlocker. I heard the sales associate tell a customer they will not exchange, accept a return, or allowed to even use a gift card on this pack. That's nuts!

They can't just do that unless they gave people a seperate receipt stating that.

man i called every store around me...they are either sold out or have a few left...i am trying to get a discount and everyone is like no way...ughhhhhh. ibought 2 packs both for personal use online and now trying to deicide if i should keep both. i planned to keep one set to play ball in and another to just wearcasually...hmm what to do...

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Saw 2 pairs go on ebay for $285 with 60 shipping. After taxes that's only about a $20 profit after taxes. Not even worth it.
not even the case, you have to take account for ebay fees. on top of that loss maybe $10-20 for shipping that big thing. probaly made like a buckprofit if any
roll.gif

These are not selling at all where I stay at. Everywhere in the mall still has pairs. My store oppened the day with 12 packs, and only sold 3 all day (2 ofthem were to employees). It seems like the general public has woken up and just isnt buying anything Jordan puts out anymore, hopefully this leads to the endof the packs.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

alot of resellers who bought mutiple packs would get stuck with alot pf pairs and end up selling them for less than what they paid for
tired.gif
thats what I'm thinking.
imma split my 1 pack so I dont care
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went into Footlocker and they told me I couldn't return them once I bought them. I ended up buying them from Champs but they didn't say anythingabout not being able to return them. So Champs does accept returns?

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

They can't just do that unless they gave people a seperate receipt stating that.
yea bought my pack at FL and the employee just straight up wrote final sale on my reciept..

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I went into Footlocker and they told me I couldn't return them once I bought them. I ended up buying them from Champs but they didn't say anything about not being able to return them. So Champs does accept returns?

Why would you guys want to return them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom