Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to know if these gonna be on the employee appreciation next weekend?... what yall think?... its soooo many of them still sitting... and by thetime employee appreciation rolls around, they'll be out for right underneath a month...

i know someone who can sell me a pack for cheap under retail but its a size 10.. but im a 8.5.. this sucks.. i dont know what to do..

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i know someone who can sell me a pack for cheap under retail but its a size 10.. but im a 8.5.. this sucks.. i dont know what to do..

haahaha..wat what why would you buy them..other shoes that are worth something i understand..ll tell you what to do..dont buy it and spend 50 dollars more forpairs you can actually wear..

INFO ON THESE CAPS...WHERE DID YOU GET THEM??? THEY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by henz0

Anyone wanna get rid of the red ones in 9.5?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
They are most likely going to be discounted like crazy.
smh, gonna have to murk my reds while people still think its a $155 sneaker

then cop a double when its a $75 sneaker
pimp.gif

and for the fellow Jordan/Bulls fanatics
2zea360.jpg

2j46crq.jpg

INFO ON THESE CAPS..WHERE YOU GET THEM AT?? THEY
pimp.gif

Man, I just really want the Red's in a Sz.12...

Stores need to stop being so anal and just split the damn pack.

Went to the store today, and was shocked to see these still sitting.

Hopefully JB will finally get the hints about charging $300 plus for packs

i''m up late, and i needed a giggle.. so i goes on craigslist in houston, and see cats tryin to sling these off for 450 to 500 bones.... lmao...

and not in no crazy sizes... i'm talkin the most common size know to man... tens and ten-and-a-halves... lmao....

i really wonder if they think people are dumb enough to cop from these fools, when they can call a couple stores and come across their size within 10minutes... lol.. hahahahahahaha....

Good thing I was able to return both of my packs.

I mihgt buy the red ones when they go on sale for dummy cheap. Lol

Yea I wasnt paying 300 either. My friend got my sz 11 pack at footaction half-off just today. I am still kinda surprised they were still sitting there thislong. thay even had nubucks too, but i opted for more liquids, i just love that shoe....

Im glad i waited it out, surprisingly these weren't excluded from the EA sale so i picked up 2 packs for $168each after tax.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also hooked up a couple of NTer's out that happenedto come thru to my store today, they got em for the same price.

But yo ThunderChunk get at me fam, i need those fittedsin my life
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom