Air Jordan V "White Cement" PS

How would you feel NTers if this PS would release via modern-notoriety
cement5.jpg

THIS PHOTOSHOP WAS CREATED BY BP THE OWNER I BELIEVE SOME YEARS BACK.

THESE WOULD BE AN ULTIMATE COP. I SAID IT THEN AND I'LL SAY IT NOW, IF THEY DID RELEASE IT WOULD BE THE 5'S BEST COLORWAY HANDS DOWN.

SAME PEOPLE SAYING THEY WOULDN'T COP PROBABLY COPPED THE WOLF GREY 5'S GARBAGE.  
laugh.gif

I would be all over these. People are new color way phobic. But, these are clean as hell. It's a classic colorway on a new sneaker. These would definitely outsell the wolf greys and that independence day garbage.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS PHOTOSHOP WAS CREATED BY BP THE OWNER I BELIEVE SOME YEARS BACK.

THESE WOULD BE AN ULTIMATE COP. I SAID IT THEN AND I'LL SAY IT NOW, IF THEY DID RELEASE IT WOULD BE THE 5'S BEST COLORWAY HANDS DOWN.

SAME PEOPLE SAYING THEY WOULDN'T COP PROBABLY COPPED THE WOLF GREY 5'S GARBAGE.  
laugh.gif

no its not. it's one of my Photoshops 
wink.gif

theyre in my thread in Sneaker Art

http://niketalk.com/topic/316143/Sthebest-Photoshops-UPDATE-1-16-11-Lightning-XI

i would have to get them, the cleanness, the fact that they have an original type of look, and the fact that they are Vs!  

sthebeast's ps with the black along the laceholes is better. would be an insanely sexy shoes if ever dropped.

Not too bad but too much white. A little more black on these (liner/other spots) would set them off.

^^ sthebeast's ps is way better than the other one. I would buy that version over the other one.

Not really liking these at all.
Now if it was this, but black based I would definitely consider copping.

Back
Top Bottom