Air Jordan V White/Varsity Red-Obsidian

Originally Posted by rauls054

those look fresh.im glad they took off the patent leather on the back of the shoes.

agree, those first pics with the patent ruined the shoe, these look way better

Originally Posted by rauls054

those look fresh.im glad they took off the patent leather on the back of the shoes.

agree, those first pics with the patent ruined the shoe, these look way better

They look better without the all patent leather.  Makes a good 4th of July shoe. 

Still gonna pass without thinking twice. 

They look better without the all patent leather.  Makes a good 4th of July shoe. 

Still gonna pass without thinking twice. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

For a sec I thought that patent leather was gone then I went to read the description -__-

via TSG
TSG provided the web with a preview of the Air Jordan 5 in white/obsidian/red seen above, but the pair we previewed was a sample version which featured a hit of patent leather. As you can see, this version does not feature any patent leather. In addition to the new Air Jordan 5 colorway, Jordan Brand will be re-releasing the Air Jordan 5 in one of the original colorways (black/metallic silver) later on this year. Both releases are part of Jordan’s Fall 2011 lineup. Will you be coppin’ both pairs? Express yourself in the comment section, and stay tuned for release info.

According to sneakernews, there's still PL on the upper part... hmmm *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

For a sec I thought that patent leather was gone then I went to read the description -__-

via TSG
TSG provided the web with a preview of the Air Jordan 5 in white/obsidian/red seen above, but the pair we previewed was a sample version which featured a hit of patent leather. As you can see, this version does not feature any patent leather. In addition to the new Air Jordan 5 colorway, Jordan Brand will be re-releasing the Air Jordan 5 in one of the original colorways (black/metallic silver) later on this year. Both releases are part of Jordan’s Fall 2011 lineup. Will you be coppin’ both pairs? Express yourself in the comment section, and stay tuned for release info.

According to sneakernews, there's still PL on the upper part... hmmm *shrugs*

So are these going to be regular leather? Or patent? If regular I'm copping. I'm so confused.

So are these going to be regular leather? Or patent? If regular I'm copping. I'm so confused.

no patent = 2 pairs

Am i right in saying these are quite close to the Joe Johnson PEs that he had on a couple years back?

no patent = 2 pairs

Am i right in saying these are quite close to the Joe Johnson PEs that he had on a couple years back?

Back
Top Bottom