Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

Guys they really arent bad, although dont think im copping...

imo, if they must use the black speckled paint, i think either of these would have been better. I dont like the color blocking on these, other than thecarmines, i think all vi's and vii's should have an all white or all black upper

I do like the all white with the speckles better than the version that will release. These will not sell very well, regardless of the fact that they'reVI's. There will be too much other good stuff to cop around that time.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm gonna cop...
Mostly because it's a VI but also because it's a nice simple cw that I could rock with nearly anything.
I don't see why everyone is hatin on them, you know your gonna cop come march 2010...
The suede and the black air bubble really bug me a lot.

I'm still loooking forward to this release. I have an black/infrared pair already...really would've liked to have a new retro

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

courtesy of MS paint lol

sick.gif
dont do that again please sir.

I don't know why everyone is mad. The speckle paint will hide the cracking paint that is common on the VI's LOL.

Not too terrible..

After reading the description, I thought they were going to look like the Black/Silver pairs that released a few years ago, except in high form..

These are not that bad. I think its a very wearable colorway. I would like to see some more pics though.
KEARSE15 that colorway is hot too.

Back
Top Bottom