Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

messing up my favorite j's, as long as they never retro the infareds again ill be good

leftover tumbled leather from the DTRT 1's maybe? speckles ruin it. this shoe is too classic to start adding those little details. it looks over done.still, RD is a long ways away, I imagine they will switch these up.

Originally Posted by Daver

Don't care what anybody thinks..these are #+@$*$$ sick!! I'm an old jordan head and I think these are nice.
i'm an old jordan head too and i love them. the speckle adds to the shoe. count me in, i'm buying them if the quality is good. hopethey don't change anything.

at 1st i was like wth. but kept looking at them aand i will cop...but not in retail price.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Don't care what anybody thinks..these are #+@$*$$ sick!! I'm an old jordan head and I think these are nice.
i'm an old jordan head too and i love them. the speckle adds to the shoe. count me in, i'm buying them if the quality is good. hope they don't change anything.

QFT

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i'm an old jordan head too and i love them. the speckle adds to the shoe. count me in, i'm buying them if the quality is good. hope they don't change anything.

QFT
Old bastage here and, I freakin love them! Have a feeling that these will cause a stampede on release day.

Just terrible
smh.gif

mannn if they didnt mess up the paint these would be straight fire. still might get 'em tho

Back
Top Bottom