Air Jordan VI (6) GS ‘Valentine’s Day’ | 2014 Teaser

lol and get ready for more basura colorways. Why you think they dropped a million colors of those Jordan Flight Club 91 sneakers? They was testing colorways for next years 6's lmao

at this point I think most of us should have every thing we need as far as retros. Alot of these new colorways are for the new kids on the block.

instapass
sick.gif
. this is something i would get my ex girlfriend.

I'd have to see more pix to make a better judgement, but I've been buying my little girl all of the "Valentines Day" retros (1's, 4's, 5's...) so ill most likely cop these for her too.

I wish they stayed w/the "all pink" theme...not sure why they switched it up this time with grey/black/3M, whatever that color is. :smh:

I don't really care how bad the cw is since it's gs but it does look pretty unattractive even for a girl. I don't see many girls being fans of that silver color or whatever it is but who knows

I'd have to see more pix to make a better judgement, but I've been buying my little girl all of the "Valentines Day" retros (1's, 4's, 5's...) so ill most likely cop these for her too.

I wish they stayed w/the "all pink" theme...not sure why they switched it up this time with grey/black/3M, whatever that color is. :smh:

same here... need more pix but will most likely pick up for my daughter

Whew! They're awful. I'm always worried they're gonna waste a good CW on GS only.

Maybe if it was a suede upper as opposed to that metallic one.. and that's a BIG MAYBE.

Back
Top Bottom