Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 2010 Bulls Edition Release in Korea April. 2010

Those look like the hottest pair of J's on the calender for me. I'm buying a pair to ball in and a pair to kill off.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by imazing1201

like airupthere said: people on here are brainwashed into saying that Jordan quality is crappy.

You sure about that?  There is definitely a big different in quality there junior.
no reason to be elitist.  I'm not going to argue with you.  For example the Varsity Red VIs.  My friend has them and I checked them out.  Suede wasn't bad or ashy and they didn't crease easily.  Better than the CDP suede.  People were still in there posting bad quality before they came out and a little after.  Finally the people who had them stepped up and spoke about their quality.  

I see what you mean.  I personally don't care for alot of the new releases, simply because I just dont like them.  The only new release I ever got were Space Jams and that was because they were just sitting in my finishline and the quality on those are TERRIBLE

please explain to me what is so bad about the space jams quality
Space jams had Bubbles all over the midsole...shape was off, cut of shoe ran tight compared to OG Jams and not all but alot of people's pairs came PRE-YELLOWED!!!

shape was off compared to what? the 00 and 01 retros shape was different from the original....the shape on these is fine....and dudes are really complaining about that little bubbles on the midsole? those are not that serious....i can agree about the shoe running small but other than that there is nothing wrong with this shoe.....my pair was/is icy as hell...every person i know had icy pairs...i dunno where these pre yellow soles are but what difference does it make when the shoe will turn yellow regardless.....i was very impressed wit these...so much to the point i sold my 2000 retro.....i needed to sell one of my pairs and i could not come up with any good reasons why it should be the 09 pair over my 00 pair....i understand people have the mentality that everything new is bad...but seriously people get over it

Ok to say the shape of the 00 space jams was off from the originals is completely assinine.  Only a few people had the TRUE original space jams....If you look at the quality of other shoes, lets say Kobes, they are much better and cost way less.  My pair didn't have any bubbles, but did you forget they used a cheaper leather?  If that doesn't say quality went down then you are a complete jordan fanboy.

i was referring to the retro models compared to the original model...i wasn't necessarily speaking about just the original space jam...im comparing any og 11's shape compared to the 00/01 retros.....there are obvious differences between the 2....so im saying they always changed the shape for every group of releases so to say the shape is off on the 09s is a stupid statement because every xi changes from the generation prior so why complain now..i dont hear ppl complaining about the older retro shape.....and for the leather on the back of the shoe.....its obviously a lower grade used on these....but honestly it doesent bother me because it doesent crease as much compared to the 2000 pairs....and the patent leather was just as good for both retros imo....and i am far from a fan boy....i complain about quality issues a lot...especially on 3s,4s,8s with the midsole paint....i just complain when it is warranted.....i give props when it is due

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

like airupthere said: people on here are brainwashed into saying that Jordan quality is crappy.

You sure about that?  There is definitely a big different in quality there junior.
no reason to be elitist.  I'm not going to argue with you.  For example the Varsity Red VIs.  My friend has them and I checked them out.  Suede wasn't bad or ashy and they didn't crease easily.  Better than the CDP suede.  People were still in there posting bad quality before they came out and a little after.  Finally the people who had them stepped up and spoke about their quality.  

I see what you mean.  I personally don't care for alot of the new releases, simply because I just dont like them.  The only new release I ever got were Space Jams and that was because they were just sitting in my finishline and the quality on those are TERRIBLE

please explain to me what is so bad about the space jams quality
Space jams had Bubbles all over the midsole...shape was off, cut of shoe ran tight compared to OG Jams and not all but alot of people's pairs came PRE-YELLOWED!!!

shape was off compared to what? the 00 and 01 retros shape was different from the original....the shape on these is fine....and dudes are really complaining about that little bubbles on the midsole? those are not that serious....i can agree about the shoe running small but other than that there is nothing wrong with this shoe.....my pair was/is icy as hell...every person i know had icy pairs...i dunno where these pre yellow soles are but what difference does it make when the shoe will turn yellow regardless.....i was very impressed wit these...so much to the point i sold my 2000 retro.....i needed to sell one of my pairs and i could not come up with any good reasons why it should be the 09 pair over my 00 pair....i understand people have the mentality that everything new is bad...but seriously people get over it

Ok to say the shape of the 00 space jams was off from the originals is completely assinine.  Only a few people had the TRUE original space jams....If you look at the quality of other shoes, lets say Kobes, they are much better and cost way less.  My pair didn't have any bubbles, but did you forget they used a cheaper leather?  If that doesn't say quality went down then you are a complete jordan fanboy.

i was referring to the retro models compared to the original model...i wasn't necessarily speaking about just the original space jam...im comparing any og 11's shape compared to the 00/01 retros.....there are obvious differences between the 2....so im saying they always changed the shape for every group of releases so to say the shape is off on the 09s is a stupid statement because every xi changes from the generation prior so why complain now..i dont hear ppl complaining about the older retro shape.....and for the leather on the back of the shoe.....its obviously a lower grade used on these....but honestly it doesent bother me because it doesent crease as much compared to the 2000 pairs....and the patent leather was just as good for both retros imo....and i am far from a fan boy....i complain about quality issues a lot...especially on 3s,4s,8s with the midsole paint....i just complain when it is warranted.....i give props when it is due
Well wouldnt that make you brainwashed too as you accuse others of being?
eyes.gif

like i said....i complain when it is warranted.....i complained when i looked down at my cdp 4s and my aqua 8s and have the damn paint cracking off from casual wear....a lot of ppl in this section have no reason for their statements......and i always see ppl calling the space jams crap quality..and i bet half of them dont even have the shoe to begin with....everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is that the quality is not that bad...but if your going to have an opinion...at least have a legitimate reason for it....everyone on a message board saying a shoe is crap because they saw other members say it is not a valid reason...and im not even directing this at you jordanhead21....im just venting because i see all these dummies on here and on youtube commenting on quality and i know they have no idea what they are even saying

damn those anyone whos familiar with korea know any actual spots they are selling them in

So no US? Like the TB III's. ++$% atta here! Now US is getting jerked on J's like we do on Maxes and used to on AF1's? 

mods please delete this thread....where are yall getting this no US stuff from...seriously...just because someone posted a release date for Korea does no mean these are not coming to the US

Originally Posted by illphillip

So no US? Like the TB III's. ++$% atta here! Now US is getting jerked on J's like we do on Maxes and used to on AF1's? 

No one said the U.S wasnt getting them. Korea is just getting them early, but these are still set to drop in June in the states........hopefully

Back
Top Bottom