Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Question about VI's in general...

Did the medial/inside part of the original VI have the windowed/2-piece ankle while the lateral/outside part have the 'sewn in' ankle? Or was it justmixed up all kinds of ways for different colorways/releases? I'm trying to look at all the different VI's that's been released before and notreally sure what's what...

Looking at the VI sample on Jumpan23.com it seems like the ankle actually has an 'embossed' imprinting on the ankles on both sides to it to make itlook like it was two pieces sewn together but really wasn't.

Just an observation...

Originally Posted by Hyalite

That black air bubble does not look right.
The black air bubble DEFEATS the purpose of a VISIBLE air bubble!

Sadly, i will be supporting this, I can't help but buy one of my fav signature shoes. I still want a true black/infrared re retro though.

^ they are doing anything to us, look how people in this thread are buying them even though it's not what they really want. JB knows they can butcher aclassic and these sheep will still feel they "need" them.

cant wait to cop my cat fur 6's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^ they are doing anything to us, look how people in this thread are buying them even though it's not what they really want. JB knows they can butcher a classic and these sheep will still feel they "need" them.
thank you, i been sayin this all along, these arent what i wanted, so im not gonna get them. Why settle for things? especially when youre spendingmoney on it

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Hyalite

That black air bubble does not look right.
The black air bubble DEFEATS the purpose of a VISIBLE air bubble!

Sadly, i will be supporting this, I can't help but buy one of my fav signature shoes. I still want a true black/infrared re retro though.
smh.gif

If they aint done right, Im not buyin.

Back
Top Bottom