Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

tired.gif

ndc pics, sorry if previously posted...

The fam..

The gear..

The tongue looks extra long in these pics, but not in other pics. And NDC photogs choking 'em up..
nerd.gif
the hoody looks nice but im not paying an extra arm and a leg for the apparel too.

So I know I asked this already before but for those who have worked in these sneaker stores from size 8-9 about how many actual pairs come in? Also I really get annoyed at some employees sometimes, today I called and was told that tomorrow morning they would be doing tickets that hold your pair at my local olympia well I go to the mall get ready to camp and good thing I asked the manager cause I was lied to since every store still doing FCFS. Smh. 

The hype is too real. That why I go after kicks I really want and set aside some extra cash for the resell or mom and pop stores. I already see campers outside modells and a few places.

TLO I'm ready.

But I'm hoping ill catch em early this week.. So I won't have to wake up at 8.. But if I do..

ITS ON NIKE. We meet again.

The hype is too real. That why I go after kicks I really want and set aside some extra cash for the resell or mom and pop stores. I already see campers outside modells and a few places.

Damn son you can't share the love b id paid 220 easy. Every in BK want 3 they can keep em

I don't understand, I dropped an extra $120 for my pair from a reliable source and sleep in without worrying about the thirst, hype, stick up kids or any other human road block you can think of. For $120........ I will always elect to skip the stress. #IMO

I don't understand, I dropped an extra $120 for my pair from a reliable source and sleep in without worrying about the thirst, hype, stick up kids or any other human road block you can think of. For $120........ I will always elect to skip the stress. #IMO

True if u only want one pair.. These are one of my favorites so I want multiples

I can't knock that but I'm #teamretail so I just couldn't for these

If you got that I get it but personally me I'd only pay $50 to $60 more. The shoes are dope and what not but not the price of something else that could be way worth it just for one pair. I see it if I don't get it now I can later but I rather get it now cause it is cheaper.

Def #teamretail and under.Aint no way I would ever give up before a release day and spend that much over for a GR.These are def everywhere and to be had if you want them.

Last edited:
The way I see it is if I'm going to pay $300 on this I rather use that towards a grail or something better. Doesn't matter if it is GR or limited just get what I like. 

Back
Top Bottom