Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I picked mine up last Friday for retail, so your point is?
tired.gif
He's just another dude trying to convince himself that he didn't overpay for a pair of Jordans, when in reality he did. Anything over box price is overpaying

Hey guys I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but as far as quantities go there will be more Carmine's than concord lows. One manager I know from a major retailer told me they received more Carmine's. Take it how you want. But obviously people want this shoe a lot more.

Oh and I agree with everyone. With popular releases Raffles are rigged at most spots...... Especially footlockers in the "hood" lol

Hey guys I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but as far as quantities go there will be more Carmine's than concord lows. One manager I know from a major retailer told me they received more Carmine's. Take it how you want. But obviously people want this shoe a lot more.

Oh and I agree with everyone. With popular releases Raffles are rigged at most spots...... Especially footlockers in the "hood" lol
Don't know about the bolded lol

anyone got shiekhs code for sf ?i got a couple around the bay PM
Page 131, @cobrab19 has been making a nice list, no need to PM. :smile:

Bay Area shiek list
Eastridge: d5c4ecea07
Solano: Fe7b9cd696
Stoneridge: 0f898fe199
Newpark: 88869db6a0
Southland: 2f40778670
Bayfair: 02cf3c89a7
Tanofran: fbad0cc15a
Valley fair: 455bef5498
Roseville: aef786cb8a
Sunrise: 23180fe808
Arden: 69c6d0e2b9
Modesto: d62de70cbd
Sf: C19E59ABA6
Fruitvale: 376B2F4E58
Hilltops: 3003023d90
929dcb04ee

So glad I picked up my pair on Monday for 210$!
you've said this literally 3 times. Do you want a cookie?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You see this every release, like that one dude who was talking about getting an early pair of the Concord Lows for $380, and coming in with all these reasons why he was fine with it. People just trying to make themselves feel better about paying over retail, before release. At the end of the day, that's not necessary for a GR if you're available 8 AM Saturday morning, and willing to put the work in.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You see this every release, like that one dude who was talking about getting an early pair of the Concord Lows for $380, and coming in with all these reasons why he was fine with it. People just trying to make themselves feel better about paying over retail, before release. At the end of the day, that's not necessary for a GR if you're available 8 AM Saturday morning, and willing to put the work in.
QFT.

Ain't nothing easy about a hot Jordan like this release. Unless you wake up when you want and go to your website of choice click once and check out, or show up in the afternoon able to try on and see what size fit better. Getting a guaranteed ticket on Wednesday for a Saturday release with a specific time to pick up your shoes is the new easy.

So glad I picked up my pair on Monday for 210$!
you've said this literally 3 times. Do you want a cookie?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These release threads are like a dog chasing it's tail. EVERY time. Which is why I stay out of them for the most part. When these threads start you have (those that genuinely like the shoe and really want it), then it evolves to .....(newbs who want to cop, with the originals still sprinkled in with new pics and some additional info) then explodes to....(thirstbuckets and resellers with humblebrags and those probing for help and came sort of late to a thread). Then it devolves into salt, insults, and people rubbing it in with "it was easy to cop multiples" stories and "you didn't do your homework" etc. It happens every time without fail. I don't see the point in it. If I get a pair, I'll cop. If I have to pay over retail, I'll do it begrudgingly, but I really want these. I tried my own strategy and it didn't work. I'm satisfied where I am in my collection so I'm not gonna break my computer screen if I don't get these 
laugh.gif

You guys might need to put in work for this release because I just got off phone with my connect and he told me the Champs in my area are only getting 1 FSR and Footlocker got similar stock. Even the employees are fighting over the shoes. Not looking good for the people in my area.

You guys might need to put in work for this release because I just got off phone with my connect and he told me the Champs in my area are only getting 1 FSR and Footlocker got similar stock. Even the employees are fighting over the shoes. Not looking good for the people in my area.

That's what I've been saying. Every store getting them doesn't mean much if quantities are spread that thin. It's even harder because more people have a chance to get them.

I'm glued to my phone today and tomorrow waiting for that raffle call. My chances are very slim though.

Watch these restock 2x minimum down the line too
I think they will at the end of the summer and in the fall.
Likely, with that being said, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as a customer. They're playing games with people's intelligence all for the sake of a marketing scheme. From their POV it's "genius" but from my POV, I'm like FOH. I'm outside their target demographic for **** like this. 

I am going to try with finishline, its slim pickings out here where I live.  Is this a TLO for Finishline?

Thanks in advance for any info shared.

I am going to try with finishline, its slim pickings out here where I live.  Is this a TLO for Finishline?

Thanks in advance for any info shared.
NDC is TLO, Finishline is not

Watch these restock 2x minimum down the line too
And the same damn people who are hoarding the RD ones are gonna scoop those too.. Smh..
This, but it's whatever, it's been like this for quite some time

#facts 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You trolling or do you actually agree, i can't tell which is which anymore lol
I wasn't trolling, it was a joke. He stated it as a fact, which was utterly ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom