Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Entered 2 raffles and going to a store early Saturday..hopefully cop a pair or more

pimp.gif
Chill out bruh lol .. first post, just thought i'll contribute to the hate lol.. but anyway , i got that call from champs bout 3pm , said i won the drawing for a size 10.. excited fam!!!!    NIKE FAM WATS GUUDD!!!! NORTH TX STAND UP!!!! DFW!!!!!

Last edited:
:pimp: Chill out bruh lol .. first post, just thought i'll contribute to the hate lol.. but anyway , i got that call from champs bout 3pm , said i won the drawing for a size 10.. excited fam!!!!    NIKE FAM WATS GUUDD!!!! NORTH TX STAND UP!!!! DFW!!!!!
Real excited huh? Congrats in the win tho

:pimp: Chill out bruh lol .. first post, just thought i'll contribute to the hate lol.. but anyway , i got that call from champs bout 3pm , said i won the drawing for a size 10.. excited fam!!!!    NIKE FAM WATS GUUDD!!!! NORTH TX STAND UP!!!! DFW!!!!!
What champs was doing call backs today??

Got my call from champs, but was outside teaching my son how to play t-ball. Fortunately I got a good relationship with the people at the store. Called back an hour later she was like you were the first person I called, you can still grab the 15. Probably would of been over with if I wore a 10. Size 15 gift and a curse. Gift=not so sought after, Curse=not as many available. 

Got my call from champs, but was outside teaching my son how to play t-ball. Fortunately I got a good relationship with the people at the store. Called back an hour later she was like you were the first person I called, you can still grab the 15. Probably would of been over with if I wore a 10. Size 15 gift and a curse. Gift=not so sought after, Curse=not as many available. 
Wow your lucky man

SHREVEPORT ..IM BACK IN Louisiana for the week and i signed up and lucked up....Signed up at Town East too

#teamchamps

Well wasn't a good start lol but welcome to NT

SHREVEPORT ..IM BACK IN Louisiana for the week and i signed up and lucked up....Signed up at Town East too
Aight cool, I'm still good then. I'm in dallas...town east is always a hassle and massacre I don't even think about that mall when it comes to releases

Not trying to be racist but Chinese always are #1 at camp outs no matter city, state and I see even Country lol
not racist but thats stereotyping well thats a form of racism really. you following in the footsteps of some of the greats like D Sterling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom