Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Can someone post the FTL, EB, FTA links. The countdown pages arnt live yet and arn't they usually live by now. I know the past few months they have been. Thanks in advance

JUST GOT MY CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View media item 986481
Ive been scrolling thru the thread ,and have seen you quoting ppl who said they got that call, and u congradulated all of them, including myself. Alot of folks of been salty about seeing others get the call,in the mist of awaiting there call. You stayed humble and patient , you undoubtedly derserve a pair for yourself. Lastly Congratz, youre in with the "cool kids" .

Last edited:
Yeah..this week was the first time I entered raffles..usually cop online..but I'm always gonna enter them now..there's only one decent mall in my area..the others are a hike
I hear ya man. I personally jus cant do raffles if i want a shoe then im gonna get it. I dont leave it up to chance so i pay to lock my pairs down. Usually get one to sell to a good buddy of mine who gives me 225-250 to grab him a pair.

Last edited:
^^^ 
laugh.gif

almost pulled the trigger on them 1s 

just dont think i like them enough

i aint coppin **** if these wack concord lows dont sell...
you still havent got those 11 lows off
roll.gif
lol...
mean.gif

i aint coppin **** if these wack concord lows dont sell...
Damn homie, sold my extra pair for $225 soon as i got home on release morning to a buddy of mine.
yea just put them up for 220 but sucks cuz i payed 171... oh well. if anything resell for these shouldnt be THAT bad.....

Back
Top Bottom