Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

got my pair (sz 12) in my cart on champs, only thing is 1 hr 28 min wait to checkout.

do you guys think i will still be able to checkout or will i get cartjacked?

Gave up after striking out on raffles, no way I was getting up at 5am to strike out again like the concord lows.  Woke up, hopped on Finish Line, waited like 10 min. on the splash page, then copped my 8s (usually wear an 8.5 but apparently these run a bit big).  So yeah...easy cop I guess.  I had given up on em...but now I'm stoked this morning.

FNL has like 3 tons of these, they won't be canceling very many. Trust me.

If this is true they will probably be like the Grapes were when they released. All of a sudden tons were able to cop later in the morning. It was almost like a wave came through

lol fnl order is always a lil more cuz u got tax and u gotta pay shipping and I think they shipping is a lil more than other site idk I hardly get thru eastbay and family sites always get in cart late as he'll and get cart jacked during timer

Yeah man I only get through on Fnl Nike playa hates every time I can never click the captcha pics

I had all but $0.96 on a gift card and I know its not going to take my credit card bc it always rejects my forms of payment stop sucking me we dont want to play the w-2 game

Just now, getting through on FNL. Thought I was going to strike out for the first time ever dealing with them. They almost cost me because the first time it kept saying error and then kicked me to SPA. 

Can't wait to get in this bed.

Good luck to the rest of y'all. 

You can. Even if you don't do it during your checkout process, you can call them and they'll use your reward. They refunded me $20 for the 11 lows by calling them the following day. I just said I had errors when I tried checking out.

i have question

what if you were given a winners circle card by your friend? how do you get it to work on your account?

or will it not work?

I had to pay an extra $20 in taxes/shipping for my Size 11 on FNL since NDC didn't have it but it works out.

But I was able to snatch a GS size up on NDC for my girl.

Last edited:
View media item 987629At FNL SPA and NDC :smh:
Finally got through on FNL mobile, had to go down a half size but at least I have Niketown RSVP to fall back on.
BTW, do they ever sell out your pair before the pickup time ends? Planning to go a bit later.. :nerd:

one of the reasong why finishline cancels orders if because of using credit cards.. try using Debit cards or real money so they won't cancel your orders. and also keep an eye for emails regarding confirmation especially when your shipping and billing addresses are different.. when using paypal make sure your funds in your cards are real not borrowed lol. just saying.. it might help.. my orders were never canceled. i use debit/paypal. never used a cc
You don't have the answers.

Finishline is playing nice with you now, one day they'll turn on you.

They used to take all form of payments from me now they only accept my credit cards, kind of throws your whole theory out of the window huh.

Hitting submit on a finish line order is no different than playing craps and praying for a 7 on your first roll.

Last edited:
For those of you in line for Footlocker / Eastbay / Etc stay in line. I was able to check out perfectly once my timers zero'd out.

Back
Top Bottom