Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

DC Heads.  I'm posted up at my starbucks spot a block away from nikedc doing some work.  Let me know when they release the scam RSVP pairs, I'll do the same.  

The hype was real in this area.  I went to Fairfax at 4:30 this morning, nothing but chaos.  Far more people than for the Concord lows.  I couldn't deal with waiting, and rolled the dice on NDC and lucked out.

NikeDC released a bunch of Concords after RSVP last time.  I hope its the same for the "Kevin Mccallisters." Flourish my friends.
NikeTown DC will have 23 pairs available at 12pm when they release to the public and it looks like a FSR all the way to 15. What size do you wear? The Destroyer might have come through for you.

WTH!!!!! I was refreshing NDC and a size 11 pooped out (im a 12 but at this point I don't care) added to my cart and checked out without captcha!!
same thing that happend!!! easy checkout, no wait time!!!

Somebody please let go of a size 5.5 or 6 on EB already
laugh.gif

Massive GR or not these are still some of my favorites, still can't believe I couldn't get 1 pair from ndc.

Ftl/Eastbay/Fta saved me today.

Just waiting to check out a couple pairs for my girl then I'm going back to sleep.

Just got through on FNL but just got this too:

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

We shall see...

They need to just fix their garbage *** payment system, that is the problem. I refuse to buy anything from them anymore. It is funny I can buy anything from them except for Jordans on Saturday. There is some shady stuff going on with them.

Looks like an overall success for a lot of NT fam out there, I know ppl been waiting on these to come back for a while and to some these are their grails. Congrats on cop pin everybody on an all-time classic OG Jordan 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom