Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

OK. thanks for the info. so the splash page is kind of similar to waiting in line to access the site?
Exactly. That's why I find it works best when you have up multiple tabs, each on different time countdowns. Because once you're in, checkout is a breeze. For me it usually takes no more than 3 minutes.

Easiest cop all year....Carmines were RSVP w/ Nike Scottsdale and 1's were FCFS - Mad people rolled up thinking the VI's were FCFS and were told to wait until 12 for unclaimed pairs....

Debating on keeping them. Not feeling the VI's and the 1's, the nubuck is getting to me...

Wow 2 hours really?? I admire your patience. I don't think I could've waited that long. But you were able to help out the homie, so it all worked out
yep i had fnl open for about 1 hr 30 min till it got through teased me back to countdown page then popped up and used a cc it went through but wouldn't take wc coupon

got 3 Finish Line Shipment Confirmation‏ even though they prolly just been tagged, but sitting at the warehouse ready to be picked up.
was slightly worried when my third cc didn't work and i had to reuse one of them cause i thought it would be better to use three different cards to minimize the risk of canceling.
guess it was all good. 2 for friends, and 1 to sell to either a stranger or a friend of a friend.
woke up 10 minutes late and fnl came through while ndc, eb, ftl, fta, and champs fail.

just checked my paypal from the shoe palace restock. says completed not pending so thats a plus. no confirmation email yet. haven't ever ordered from them before

Just got bck from my long Mission. Drove 2hrs for 1 sz 10.5 from FTL, Then drove 60 more miles bck towards my area for another sz 10.5 and my sons sz 8. I had 2 pairs of sz 8s but left the other pair theyre. So ended up with 4 pairs.

Wow 2 hours really?? I admire your patience. I don't think I could've waited that long. But you were able to help out the homie, so it all worked out

yep i had fnl open for about 1 hr 30 min till it got through teased me back to countdown page then popped up and used a cc it went through but wouldn't take wc coupon

Yep. Didn't bother me because footactions checkout was almost 2 hrs anyways.

Feebay is twerking right now.....

Looking like a stripper going ham with a bunch of dudes in front of her... but aint nobody throwing her 1s...

Looks like 8 GS sizes and 4 Mens. Pretty sure he had to pay for them so I don't understand why anyone would be bothered.
that car though. 
sick.gif

Looks like 8 GS sizes and 4 Mens. Pretty sure he had to pay for them so I don't understand why anyone would be bothered.
LOL word...

Let that boy think he cooking... kills me when I see people walking around the mall with 10 gradeschool Jordans on the phone like "we gon get this work"

Back
Top Bottom