Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

My Son got his shipping Confirmation about an hour ago. He checked out 12 min after 5 am. 

My ndc order is "Preparing to ship" hope I dont get cancelled. I used my 50$ GC Ndc gave me so hopefully They come through
mean.gif

Also for those who ordered off Ndc on my order it says "charged to credit card" and it says $0.00 ? Anyone else ?

Last edited:
Well according to these clowns you didn't put in enough work :smh: . I feel bad for you bruh.

The enough work part would be ordering a second pair as a safety pair. The fact that nike does free returns and free shipping, it is a no loss to have ndc order and some other online site.

so FNL allows multiple order?
i accidently placed a order for 2 pairs with paypal this morning and just got the shippin confirmation.
was anticipating a cancel.

My ndc order is "Preparing to ship" hope I dont get cancelled. I used my 50$ GC Ndc gave me so hopefully They come through
mean.gif

Also for those who ordered off Ndc on my order it says "charged to credit card" and it says $0.00 ? Anyone else ?
same situation i'm in, but as far as the $0.00 charge that's always like that at first.. it will change if it eventually ships

Lma
they really dont. most of wisconsin could care less about some shoes. They out here hunting and fishing wearing camo not any Js
lmaoo ..damn thats how yall look at us [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

to the people who got cancelled, when did your order go through in relation to when they dropped?

i added to cart within the first few minutes... finished checkout at about 8:15 due to the slow site and confirmation email at 8:18. i thought i was good to go since ive never had an issue like this before with NDC

so FNL allows multiple order?
i accidently placed a order for 2 pairs with paypal this morning and just got the shippin confirmation.
was anticipating a cancel.
I was wondering this too actually. I got through a second time on FNL but I ended up deciding against placing another order just in case it would get cancelled. Well, at least I'll know for next time I wanna double up.

Back
Top Bottom