Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

$250 and over is when you might get hit with customs, but anything lower then that you wont

Last edited:
$250 and over is when you might get hit with customs, but anything lower then that you won't

Not true, I've been hit at $200-$220 everytime I haven't used my UK connect to ship. Meaning I just have the company ship directly to me. It sucks haha. 20% of marked value smh

Not true, I've been hit at $200-$220 everytime I haven't used my UK connect to ship. Meaning I just have the company ship directly to me. It sucks haha. 20% of marked value smh
I've never been hit with customs once spent 250 before too for the royal 1s

This was probably already addressed, but what actually happened with NDC and the size 11 mystery?

Was that an error on their end or was done by design?

This was probably already addressed, but what actually happened with NDC and the size 11 mystery?

Was that an error on their end or was done by design?
Not sure everybody is saying when they initially released there were no sz 11s. At about 745 or so all I seen on NDC was sz11 and I was able to grab em.

wow richards is set to be here thursday with regular shipping, and ndc the same day, but with 2 day shipping 
ohwell.gif
  i would've been upset if i paid for that 2 day shipping with ndc

Not sure everybody is saying when they initially released there were no sz 11s. At about 745 or so all I seen on NDC was sz11 and I was able to grab em.

I kept checking until like 9 and still didn't see any size 11, then i finally got through on FNL. Nike acting crazy with that, it had to of been some kind of glitch on their end

once again congrats to all that got their pairs and good luck to those who are still on the hunt. I think it may be time to unsubscribe and move on to the next shoe

Over $200 usd usually results in customs if you live in America bro. I order overseas a lot. Unless the company you order from marks it as gift with a value that they lie about (most of the time they don't do this cuz they can get into some legal trouble)
it was 199$ at SNS .. with shipping it came out to 209$ .. sorry for the mix up.

kids are going to outgrow things from the time they are born until they are out of high school.. so i guess you should just dress them in potato sacks and goodwill shoes..

if you can afford it, why not cop some nice Js for your son/daugther..

yes they will out grow them, but in 20 years when I show my son the pair of concord lows i got him (his first pair of jordans/sneakers ever in his life) then it will mean something..

One of the joys of fatherhood is the ability to give a life/lifestyle that you never had. Some call that spoiling, but others might not. Whatever the case, nothing is free in this world. Everything is earned, not given.

We have the means to supply our shoe habits, so why not lace our little ones. It is quite an enjoyment matching with lil man. Or having him fitted for a weekend function.
Here is an idea for fathers (or fathers to be.) It has worked pretty good so far. When there is a release that I would like my son to have, I skip a size. Not only will he grow into a shoe and wear them to the fullest. But when he does grow out of them, he will have a fresh pair to rock. And usually an older release that no one has. He has chores and other responsibilities, so these shoes were earned. And he doesn't know of these previously bought Jordans.

This is my current list. I started this in 06.
3Y Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
2.5Y Jordan retro 11 sj
2Y Jordan retro 7 Bordeaux
1.5Y Jordan retro 11 concord
1.5Y Air Max 95 neon
1Y Jordan retro 8 aqua
13C Jordan retro 3 flip
13C Jordan retro 11 blk/red
12C Jordan retro 11 cg
11C Jordan retro 3 fire red 07
10C Jordan retro 3 Wht/cem
10C Jordan Spiz'ike blk/yel
9.5C Jordan retro 7 Bordeaux
9C Jordan retro 3 Blk/cem
9C Jordan retro 11 sj
8C Jordan retro 3 fire red 07
7C Jordan Spiz'ike Wht/cem

I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from NDC, but with 2 day shipping I'm pretty sure it's getting here Thursday... I ordered my ASG KD 6 from eastbay on Friday, 3 day shipping and it gets here Thursday

Last edited:
Lol I overslept Saturday morning. My alarm didnt go off.

Stopped at every store in buffalo all weekend. Nada

Missed my 9.5 b. Im sick 
Sleep is over rated. Guess you really didn't want that bad. You ain't bout dat life

I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from NDC, but with 2 day shipping I'm pretty sure it's getting here Thursday... I ordered my ASG KD 6 from eastbay on Friday, 3 day shipping and it gets here Thursday
They told me thursday (with 2 day shipping) , and that's weird cause like i said my richards order is coming thursday too, but with regular free shipping...

it was a free 2 day shipping code, but  what if i would've paid for it.. i don't really care cause i'm not wearing them right away anyway, but 2 day shipping should mean 2 day shipping 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom