Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

^ That's too many channels :lol:

I know someone who has a cousin that knew a dude in jail that had a sister whose cousin had a teacher who taught some kid that can get me a hook up. What's so complicated about that? :D

^ That's too many channels 
laugh.gif
I know someone who has a cousin that knew a dude in jail that had a sister whose cousin had a teacher who taught some kid that can get me a hook up. What's so complicated about that?
happy.gif
I've been the channel and one who have asked. The best option is to have that connect directly without going through another person. Things go smoother that way.

Hopefully I can get lucky enough to get 2 pairs via raffles and pick them up before the wedding, or his pair will be a late gift "if" I score his size online.

Dude from Cop Kickz said these won't be a general release and are limited. Take that for what it's worth which is probably nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised either way with JB honestly.

Dude from Cop Kickz said these won't be a general release and are limited. Take that for what it's worth which is probably nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised either way with JB honestly.
Making an OG colorway limited is f-ed up, but we'll see.

I doubt these will be limited, despite JBs various acts of trolling. JB knows everybody and they mama want a pair of carmines and they want to capitalize on that

Let's be honest though and point out the obvious, the dude who makes a living off of reselling is saying their limited. Should've told him to **** off honestly, he's just trying to create his own hype so that when he gets his hands on what is 90/10 chance of being a GR, he could sell them for $400 and have people think it's reasonable cause they're limited. 
mean.gif
 Appreciate the info though and clearly you state "take that for what it's worth" but I'm just saying, last person I'm taking info from is a reseller.

Making an OG colorway limited is f-ed up, but we'll see.

I doubt these will be limited, despite JBs various acts of trolling. JB knows everybody and they mama want a pair of carmines and they want to capitalize on that
Not only that, but every model on their 23rd anniversary gets the GR treatment, maybe with the CRAZY demand they may seem super hard to get but I have very very very little doubt that these won't be a GR.

It's not going to be limited if we see the gray market pairs come out this early already. Still gotta do your homework though

Yeah, I hope everyone is right and they mass produce these original colorways like the Infrared, Carmines, Sport Blue, etc. I really like the retro 6's and really can't wait to see these in person. May can't seem to come soon enough.

None of the og cws of the retro 5s from last year were limited not sure why they would change up now. I'm not sure why anyone would speculate these would be limited other than from personal gain of pre orders etc.. Not saying they will be mass produced but do your hw you will land a pair they will be available. Young cats who don't do their hw complain in every thread about gr shoes being limited
mean.gif

Very very rarely is an OG colorway ever limited. An exception were the Olive IXs and that was cuz everybody hated those back in the day. I think the last OG colorway to be limited were the Grapes in 06.

Dudes come out with this limited talk out of NOWHERE. Limited? Maybe... Or maybe there's just a high demand so it seems to be, "limited."

Very very rarely is an OG colorway ever limited. An exception were the Olive IXs and that was cuz everybody hated those back in the day. I think the last OG colorway to be limited were the Grapes in 06.
All the NA OG 1s are limited
But these won't be limited, demand will be high though

whats going on with the 11 lows.... theres no hype behind them at all, concord lows will be an easy cop at this rate and these will be the harder one in may

Back
Top Bottom