Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i'm still a little salty FNL effed me on saturday

got the paypal notification, but no email from FNL

These have been the most annoying purchase as far as multiples go for me in the past two years... You can include royals in there too.. As in worst than those.

Last edited:
brahs y'all are str8 trippin about how many people have J's on! Do you and let them do themselves! y'all realize you don't have an extremely rare collectible? just a pair of semi expensive kicks.

wear your shoes!!!

I don't see the big deal in regards to seeing "LOTS" of people wearing Js.  J's are not rare by any means.  If anything, you can get cheaper shoes that are less mainstreamed when compared to Js.  If you're trying to be different by wearing J's, then you're already off to a bad start.

Dudes talking about wanting to sell tier pairs because they see too many people wearing them. I wonder if they also want to sell their cars...

Stupid line of thought.

I don't see the big deal in regards to seeing "LOTS" of people wearing Js.  J's are not rare by any means.  If anything, you can get cheaper shoes that are less mainstreamed when compared to Js.  If you're trying to be different by wearing J's, then you're already off to a bad start.

What are you even talking about.

This has nothing to do with how that conversation even started.

what are you talking about? someone mentioned that he counted how many jordans were at the park and it was a ton of them. its obviously a response to that.

this is an open forum and multiple conversations happen concurrently throughout active threads.

When I say "you", I don't mean to specifically point out anyone.  Just saying for those people that wears Jordan to be different.  I see people saying that they are getting rid of Js because a lot of people are wearing them, meaning that the goal is to be different, the opposite.  Just stating my opinion, not attacking if it sounded like I was.

what are you talking about? someone mentioned that he counted how many jordans were at the park and it was a ton of them. its obviously a response to that.

this is an open forum and multiple conversations happen concurrently throughout active threads.

I understand that.. But what does "if your trying to be different don't wear Jordan's" have to do with anything..

Yeps, on the money.  I actually like seeing other folks with Js.  Especially with pairs that I missed out on.  That gets me thinking, "Dang, how the heck did they get through the captcha so fast?"  LOLOLOL.

I understand that.. But what does "if your trying to be different don't wear Jordan's" have to do with anything..
Because that's an assumption.  If the person is not trying to be different, what's wrong with a bunch of people wearing them?  

even when wearing jordans back in the day or even about two years ago there was always some exclusivity for wearing jordans. either most people didn't want to pay that much for kicks or they were sold out (never knew the meaning of restock until bred 11s thats another story) But i think there will come a time, seeing as jordans are in ridiculous demand right now that jordan brand will eventually start to meet that with supply especially in GR pairs. Jordan Brand sees whats going on and like any company whose goal is to increase revenue they are striking while the iron is hot. seeing a family and many people with new jordans on will become the norm and as jordan gets to its peak of popularity i think we will see the beginning of the end for jordans. i know other people buy jordans obviously but that still doesnt mean i want to see everybody with the same kicks i have on i actually hate that makes me not wanna wear them for a year everytime it happens. for OG sneakerheads thats why i would say its about time to step out and lets all watch the decline of the greatest sneaker empire of all time.

because people are complaining about how many jordans are being worn. its also comments like "way too concord lows being seen" or whatever. you can reasonably come to the conclusion that some people want to be exclusive especially when you read/hear that people want to sell their pair(s) because they saw too many people with them on.

also, people rocking jordans in large masses is definitely not anything new.

I remember when the 01 black/red XIs dropped. I swear everyone in my high school had them on. all we did was say "you too!!! :lol: " and keep it moving. definitely nothing that can be done about wearing a popular shoe.

because people are complaining about how many jordans are being worn. its also comments like "way too concord lows being seen" or whatever. you can reasonably come to the conclusion that some people want to be exclusive especially when you read/hear that people want to sell their pair(s) because they saw too many people with them on.
This

I remember when the 01 black/red XIs dropped. I swear everyone in my high school had them on. all we did was say "you too!!! :lol: " and keep it moving. definitely nothing that can be done about wearing a popular shoe.
And this

Jordan's ain't never been an exclusive commodity.. All I'm sayin which I said yesterday was I hardly see people in NYC wearing them.

In comparison to the past years when people were wearing them. Now it's just a bunch of little kids buying em to sell em.. To buy hermes belts and Gucci sneakers

Yea a group wearing all the same hot pair of J's is nothing new... I remember when the Concord came out in 2000. Me and my cousins all wear them to Disneyland during our family trip.

Back
Top Bottom