Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Had a free 2 day ship code for NDC so used on one of my pairs. The other was just standard UPS Ground. Go figure they're both arriving on Thursday. Lmao. What a joke.

5 / 5 on the shipping confirmations.

Thought SP was gonna flake but it came in yesterday.

Last edited:
Had a free 2 day ship code for NDC so used on one of my pairs. The other was just standard UPS Ground. Go figure they're both arriving on Thursday. Lmao. What a joke.

its only a joke for people that live closer to the nike warehouse. people that live on the west coast are the ones that are really effected positively.

Ooo, people are starting to receive their online orders.  So where are the pics?  Way too many texts and less flexing of these shoes.  Let's go!

Last edited:
pairs get here on thursday. I wasn't sold when I saw in person last week, but if I end up liking them I may have to cop off of resale lol.

coming in hot on thursday from NDC.. luckily UPS finally got it right for my ground shipping.. memphis-nashville-raleigh.. i live so close it should always be w/i 2 business days

i got my girls gs pair from sneakersnstuff, and they shipped them yesterday, the weight only says 0.44 lbs. Is there anything wrong? my NDC mens pair is 3.7 lbs. 

Do you guys anticipate postal ninjas to take your shoes? 
laugh.gif
. They're on the way, relax y'all.

I got shipping confirmation but no order confirmation. When I log into my account it says shipped but when I track it the package only weighs 1 pound and should arrive Friday. Should I be worried? I've heard rumors of postal ninjas and an ongoing FedEx vs UPS beef that is getting Ron Burgundy type of ugly..LOL

I got shipping confirmation but no order confirmation. When I log into my account it says shipped but when I track it the package only weighs 1 pound and should arrive Friday. Should I be worried? I've heard rumors of postal ninjas and an ongoing FedEx vs UPS beef that is getting Ron Burgundy type of ugly..LOL
I'll tell my homeboy to not steal your pair 
laugh.gif

i got my girls gs pair from sneakersnstuff, and they shipped them yesterday, the weight only says 0.44 lbs. Is there anything wrong? my NDC mens pair is 3.7 lbs. 

That is far too light to be a pair of shoes but I wouldn't worry about it til it arrives. It could be some kind of documentation error.

I don't understand why people post their concerns about shipping issues here (i.e. weight of package, no tracking number, shipping confirmation email, etc) , as if people on Niketalk are supposed to have some hidden insight as to what's going on with your particular order.  Why not just CALL the place you ordered from?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom