Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

little by little starting to lose hope that there will be a restock

Just be patient and keep your eyes open. There were plenty made and stores like doing the random drops.

We still haven't made it to the outlet bgrade release yet as well as the quarterly nike restock.

Otherwise, put your negotiator cap on and start gettingn dudes stuck with pairs to start coming down on the price.

patience little one, but even then u will proly still fail on coppin, in the mean time mine are DS and not in any rush to wear them

gee, thanks for the encouragement and the humble brag
Just be patient and keep your eyes open. There were plenty made and stores like doing the random drops.

We still haven't made it to the outlet bgrade release yet as well as the quarterly nike restock.

Otherwise, put your negotiator cap on and start gettingn dudes stuck with pairs to start coming down on the price.

only worried because the white infras restocked every other day lol, maybe because people didnt like them and returned them i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my pair from FNL.  They are definitely always late but then again, they were able to provide me with the opportunity to get a pair so I can't really complain there.  I rather wait a bit versus dealing with reseller pricing or worst yet, wait and fight for a restock over at NDC.

Also, that J with the ball looks like he's flipping someone off, pretty bad *** if I say so myself, haha.

Unless you're jumped by 5 idiots. Then a week later after one of the guys who jumped you has a warrant out for an arrest for an armed robbery

That escalated.
I don't know where you do your transactions, a dark alley?
I always do mine at a mall in the middle of the day.

That escalated.
I don't know where you do your transactions, a dark alley?
I always do mine at a mall in the middle of the day.
Long story short it wasn't the best location, but it was a parking lot across from the police station had done them there before, nerve thought someone would try that ish but it's whatever we learn and move on

LOL, threat took a left turn so quick... From comparing body fat to getting jumped by armed felons. Yikes.

My pair came in from finishline and it has the same problem as some of you do peobably even worse the forefoot leather on the side is almost touching the white forefoot rubber sole cap

Not sure if i should send back or not

Other than that the shoe is fine lookwise

Even the leather isnt as horrible as the retro V

Also another thing. Maybe im getting too old but i could have sworn the carmine shade was brighter back in the day.

These are just a pinch shade brighter than maroon

I woukd say burgundy sort of the color the 49ers use to be in that begining of the decade period

bstCtGN.jpg
cmWFmop.jpg

bOjqd6C.jpg

Shoes look great, but the shipping box from finish line was trashed!

Lol they used one long piece of tape for my box. A little more tugging and the shoes would have came out

I would suggest you complain to finishline. That is unacceptable for the way they charge shipping and force you to pay 3 more bucks for ups ground

Lol they used one long piece of tape for my box. A little more tugging and the shoes would have came out

I would suggest you complain to finishline. That is unacceptable for the way they charge shipping and force you to pay 3 more bucks for ups ground
I intend to do so, my man.  This is the worst I have ever received from them. 

Alright so now that I've sold my pairs I can talk sh*t.

Leather on these is plastic and the suede is dull as hell. Beautiful colorway but the materials are straight garbage.

Jordan Brand is on some grimey as sh*t with the quality of their products.

Havent kept up too much on this forum after release day. A homie of mine was telling me how he cant seem too be at piece with his pair.

After a week he says I finally figured out what it is that I dont like. The side puffy bubble, up by the top lace hole that puffs out does not puff out 

as much as the 2010 pairs and previous retros of the VI. Compared too the CDP pair they hardly poof out at all. Kinda makes them off alot.

Cuz the main thing you noticed wearing a VI looking down at  your shoes thats the most noticable piece of the shoe when looking down out it.

Alright so now that I've sold my pairs I can talk sh*t.

Leather on these is plastic and the suede is dull as hell. Beautiful colorway but the materials are straight garbage.

Jordan Brand is on some grimey as sh*t with the quality of their products.

You probably never had the black tongue V. By far the worst leather on a shoe ever

Might as well have bought casts for your feet

Back
Top Bottom