Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

They should use whatever bottom that is they used on the blk/ red VIs because mine have hardly any noticeable yellowing despite mad wears.

are those still considered DS? 
alien.gif

The guy @ City Gear Called me today and said he had a size 12 in hand for $275.

I just couldn't say a word; but cracked up laughing.
I was like man I gave you a $100 over a few days before RD so I could stroll in no worries grab and bounce. Now it's 2 weeks later and you're giving me the same price I offered, on probably a fake shoe, nah man. No thanks.
But let me know if you wanna make $30 over in the Infrared lows next week. And I will pay when I pick my shoes up not before if so

lol cats and their "artistic" pics then proceed to complain about quality

Last edited:
99% of the time, you can find that answer on ebay

Thanks, I guess I have no faith in going to eBay because everything is "authentic" and would rather hear from those who purchase from legit places. Have looked on other sites and reputable resellers and didn't see them up. Also checked CL and Kijijj across the country (canadian form of CL).

Thanks again.

lol srs tho

the "leather" just makes the shoe look so cheap in person

and seeing how bad they crease up even after a few wears doesn't exactly get me hype about ever rocking them

might as well get rid of them

So, after waiting a week and a half from FNL...this is what I get.  A wrinkled left shoe.  Right shoe is fine...left one is a disaster.  Keep in mind, this isn't like previous posts...after someone wears them once...this is fresh out of the box.

View media item 1005071

The instep of the shoe is just as bad.  Atrocious QC.
Ouch that's pretty bad :x

Just got my pair from FNL.. checked the toe box for gap issues.. i think my pair may be the worse of the bunch 
mad.gif
.. .other than THAT flaw, the shoes are perfect lol

Last edited:

tell me about it bro, i'm not one to usually complain.. if it was cm off here or there no biggie, but this ish like inches off lol
Yeah I posted mines last week and they were like a couple cm off, but def. not like that.. damn that sucks man. I feel for you bro.

All these pics made me go and look at mine. Hadn't seen them since release day and only looked at one. Wasn't planning on wearing them anytime soon, so I wasn't really concerned. I guess I need to start looking at mine.

All these pics made me go and look at mine. Hadn't seen them since release day and only looked at one. Wasn't planning on wearing them anytime soon, so I wasn't really concerned. I guess I need to start looking at mine.
Mines are on point!

lol srs tho

the "leather" just makes the shoe look so cheap in person

and seeing how bad they crease up even after a few wears doesn't exactly get me hype about ever rocking them

might as well get rid of them
I'm guessing you've never owned 1s or 10s then huh?

So, after waiting a week and a half from FNL...this is what I get.  A wrinkled left shoe.  Right shoe is fine...left one is a disaster.  Keep in mind, this isn't like previous posts...after someone wears them once...this is fresh out of the box.

The instep of the shoe is just as bad.  Atrocious QC.
That happened to mine also.  After one wear to the garage to snap my pics... O well there just a shoe.  And I already knew what I was getting into before purchasing them.. JB quality.. I'll survive.

That happened to mine also.  After one wear to the garage to snap my pics... O well there just a shoe.  And I already knew what I was getting into before purchasing them.. JB quality.. I'll survive.

I'd feel much better had I at least put them on. But nope..straight out of the box like that.

Last edited:
Just got my pair from FNL.. checked the toe box for gap issues.. i think my pair may be the worse of the bunch >: .. .other than THAT flaw, the shoes are perfect lol

View media item 1005276
980.gif

JB be like "what quality control??" :smh:
I just checked my pairs and glad that they dont have that toe box issue. Im sorry bro that your pair didnt turn out to be the way you expected or anticipated

Back
Top Bottom