Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'm going to be so poor after this weekend. Crazy *** releases why must you come all at once! Good news is that I get a chance to save my nickels for the Carmines!

I cannot miss out on this release.  Gotta figure out my plan for these because I would like to buy atleast 2 but online is basically not an option for me.  I have failed something miserable going on 2 years.

Hoping to go 4 for 4 on OG colorways of the 6 this year, so these are a MUST COP 
happy.gif

Well I hope all this super GR talk is actually true and they are as easy as the white infrareds, I'll definitely try to get em if I can't won't feel any type of way, so far I'm 1/2 on the pairs I really want this year.

1. White Infrared - Check

2. Black Infrared - (Please be like the Whites lol)

These would be a great addition though.

while these may be produced in white infrared numbers, these will still sell out in a heartbeat, i can already see EVERYBODY copping 2 pairs or more. no complaints on colors or anything to kill the hype that awaits us

i was planning on getting some more kicks this winter and only getting the carmines as a consolation prize in case i strike out on the concords.  i guess i'll just save my money for now and get these anyways.  these'll look great next to my beijings and olympics.

Hoping to grab a pair.. Hopefully find a guaranteed ticket for these. There was no lack of hype around my way even on those white infras. Stores started selling 2 hours early and they were gone before the mall opened. A lot of people after those red 6s too.. Line was about 300 deep at 630am. (1 1/2 hrs before they were selling the 2) :smh:

Back
Top Bottom