Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

2 pairs easy

One to rock

One to look at crack and crumble
laugh.gif

Can't wait for these . 6 is my favorite model of the retros . My parents surprised me after my 8th grade graduation I was caught off guard with my first pair of retros . These will be extremely hard to get in my area they release during graduation weekend and everybody is talking about getting them. Already ask for them as one of my graduation gifts but my mom thinks this whole raffle / tlo stuff is stupid.

Anybody got screen shots of ron johnson on a different world wearing these in that episode where dean cain aka superboy played a racist? :lol:

How do 6s fit, my 5s are a size 11 and I have the perfect amount of wiggle room, and I know that 7s fit a half size big so how would these fit?

How do 6s fit, my 5s are a size 11 and I have the perfect amount of wiggle room, and I know that 7s fit a half size big so how would these fit?
It really depends who you ask lol to me, TTS easy, I wear an 11.5 bought 11.5 white infrareds and they fit perfect. To the majority, I've seen go .5 down or even a full size down.

Oh and I'm 11.5 in 5s as well if that helps with anything.

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]May will be here before you know it[emoji]8987[/emoji]️can't wait!

Hopefully there'll be enough to go round. Knowing the hypebeast community...probably won't be but I still have hope lol. 

Still dont get the multiple pair buying. Unless that is the only pair of shoes you have.

I have over 400 pairs of shoes and i wear um all. And you can probably guess if i rotated i would barely wear a shoe once a year if that.

So whats the point of buying 2 or more pairs?

To resell?

Still dont get the multiple pair buying. Unless that is the only pair of shoes you have.

I have over 400 pairs of shoes and i wear um all. And you can probably guess if i rotated i would barely wear a shoe once a year if that.

To resell?

For those that buy 2 pairs of a single shoe they probably wonder why one needs 400 pairs of shoes.

Last edited:

To resell?

I think people double up if it's one their fav pairs and hopefully not to resell. (50/50 probably, actually these days it's probably more like 25:75 :lol: )

To resell?

I think people double up if it's one their fav pairs and hopefully not to resell. (50/50 probably, actually these days it's probably more like 25:75 :lol: )

Never doubled up personally, but i've certainly thought about it more than a few times on a few choice pairs, like the TB3's or the Silver Anniversary 1's, pairs that are some of my absolute favorites. So I can understand the idea of it.

Back
Top Bottom