Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Y'all act like JB wasn't gonna retro these?

:lol:

Nothing is safe from being retroed these days.

Its not a matter of IF its WHEN.

Last edited:

I remember how obsessed I was with these. In 2nd grade we had to make a book full of all the memories we had in 1991-92, There was a whole sections devoted to Carmines lol. 
For a 2nd grade painter that's quite good. You had the perfect red for them :wink:

beautiful piece. the broken style, free form, and rawness screams anti-establishment. you can see the artist uses this nike shoe as a symbol of commercial anguish and certain feeling of desired dissonance. this piece really makes me see how these shoes have been used as a pacifying apparatus used by 1 percenters to create a false sense of luxury and blindfold the public in a time that was historically racially tumult despite previous steps forward. you can see how the pieces of the shoe really start to shape shift and take independent strong form, lending credence to the idea of the people and cultural fibers being strengthened by the uprising of michael against all odds. red representing the painful history and slave rich ancestory that of which was the bedrock for american capitalism. 

Last edited:

beautiful piece. the broken style, free form, and rawness screams anti-establishment. you can see the artist uses this nike shoe as a symbol of commercial anguish and certain feeling of desired dissonance. this piece really makes me see how these shoes have been used as a pacifying apparatus used by 1 percenters to create a false sense of luxury and blindfold the public in a time that was historically racially tumult despite previous steps forward. you can see how the pieces of the shoe really start to shape shift and take independent strong form, lending credence to the idea of the people and cultural fibers being strengthened by the uprising of michael against all odds. red representing the painful history and slave rich ancestory that of which was the bedrock for american capitalism. 

Bruh :rofl: repped

:rofl:

^people will complain bout anything these days. be examining kicks wit microscopes, comparing 80 diff shades of reds, etc...some of em take this shoe thing too serious....

So, to update...

It is confirmed that these will release on May 24 and likely (fingers crossed) be a general release?  If they are a GR, will that mean no limits for online orders?

Thanks!

Page 1 needs to be updated with more info than just a link.

RELEASE DATES and a few pics would be nice.

May 24, 2014 is release date correct?

View media item 945384
I remember how obsessed I was with these. In 2nd grade we had to make a book full of all the memories we had in 1991-92, There was a whole sections devoted to Carmines lol. 

cool kid

I hate how the mood now is that things must be rare to matter or be important. If you ask me, it's one of the things that makes buying shoes less fun than it used to be. Growing up, kicks weren't rare, gone are the days you could just save up your cheese and cop a jordan a week after rd. Or getting kicks for good grades, jb never planned out releases around report cards, but the numbers were good and the only folks collecting were sports fans and sneaker enthusiasts. Back in the day, and I'm just talking late 90s-mid 00s, all you had to worry about was having your money up. That's it. If you had the money, you'd have your kicks, no problem. Just hop on ndc at 12am, add to cart, check out, done. And the only heads copping were those that genuinely wanted to A. wear, or B. collect. Now you have cats copping for the sole purpose of preventing someone else from buying just so they can turn around and sell it to them for a 200% markup. Foul business mane. Collecting used to be so much fun. Now you have to put work in, outside of the work you already put in to earn the money in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom