Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i'm gonna have my own pizza party for these. i dont care if you guys join me or not. i've been waiting too dam long for these feet flames.

you guys are welcome to join me tho if we're successful.

Last edited:
i'm gonna have my own pizza party for these. i dont care if you guys join me or not. i've been waiting too dam long for these feet flames.
you guys are welcome to join me tho if we're successful.

Wrong thread

Pizza party is for the Infrared 6 :smokin

Last edited:
Wrong thread

Pizza party is for the Infrared 6
smokin.gif
i'll accept that there is a pizza party for the infrareds. but like i said, these are my grails. pizza will be had with cone shaped party hats being worn with zero cuffs for anyone else... unless they wanna join me.

Last edited:
Checking in...

I'll put my flame suit on...but I think I'm one of the few who really doesn't like the Carmine CW.  It's just the colorblocking from the nubuck to leather that throws me off.  It's odd, because the Bordeaux's have the same similar odd blocking, and I love those.

Such an iconic shoe though, so I'll grab a pair for the collection, but don't know how much wear they'll see.  I don't have the CDP pair otherwise I'd probably pass.  This is a shoe that needs to be in any collection.

ahh this is probably going to be close to the 11 low thread close to release day

Back
Top Bottom