Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'll stick with my 11.5. Went half size down on blk/reds and it hurts at the toe. I like how my midnight navy's fit, so I'll stick with 11.5. I'm really debating on how to approach these. Scared to try online, so I have to hit up my spot that I haven't been to in forever. I hope they don't treat me like some thirstbucket outsider.

I'll stick with my 11.5. Went half size down on blk/reds and it hurts at the toe. I like how my midnight navy's fit, so I'll stick with 11.5. I'm really debating on how to approach these. Scared to try online, so I have to hit up my spot that I haven't been to in forever. I hope they don't treat me like some thirstbucket outsider.
great quote 

great quote 
nerd.gif

Nope
1/2 down on 3s as well

yeah 3s and 6s fit big

I have to go tts on 3s because I have wide feet so I will go tts on these as well. I am guessing these are as big but not bigger than 3s right?

Is your tts 11.5? From all the joints I have called around town. All the weak ones are getting them in full size runs so online or in store with a little effort shouldn't be too difficult. I think resale won't be bad either and there is always the overseas option.

Last edited:
Not really feeling these vi the more I think about it might just cop the ones dropping in August along with a pair of 3's

@palma  yeah, I'm an 11.5. I tried on the olympic VI's when I picked them up for a friend. They were an 11 and they felt ok. I think my true size will be fine. Yeah, I'm not done on that spot. I'll hit it up that week when I know his shipment is in and prod a little to see what his numbers are looking like. 

Many may not know this

But one of the original petitions on niketalk was one to get the carmines released

Back in 2001. Had a whole lotta support too.

Nothing came until cdp.

And finally it is upon us.

any preoreders avaliable not on ebay, or any ready to ship sites selling em

I would be worried about GMs. I am sure they are working on them as we speak. These are likely going to be everywhere so I wouldn't worry about locking in a pair this early in the game for above retail.

Last edited:
Many may not know this

But one of the original petitions on niketalk was one to get the carmines released

Nothing came until cdp.

Wow!! Maybe I should double up on these. Prob won't be seen again forever.

I would be worried about GMs. I am sure they are working on them as we speak. These are likely going to be everywhere so I wouldn't worry about locking in a pair this early in the game for above retail.
oh this isnt for me lmao, fellow friend on fb and im doing him a favor...ive been in this thread and it sounds like they will be everywere like the infrapinks 

They've been out for like months already.

Ah how did I know that...my innocent mind. Even More Reasons To Avoid Early EBay Purchases.

Many may not know this

Nothing came until cdp.

I remember when we would actually do petitions here... Good ol days

Back
Top Bottom