Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Another phone call
laugh.gif

Transfer some of that good luck over here.

Lmao, Mexican sneaker head always gets a loath out of me. Still awaiting a call from FTL and FTA, got work at 2:30..

Anyone know what it's like trying to cop from Oneness on a release day? Seeing as they usually do invoices from tweets/email?

Where do you guys source the statement that a certain pair of Js will be GR? Like ive been hearing with the Carmines.

Alp is the king of luck lol. Gets calls for everything it seems like
Basically. I did go on a little bit of a losing streak though after the prelude pack (around that time, transferred luck to my friend, he won nrg Kobe and black/gold 1s). Back to my usual ways though.

alp alp Congrats. Multiple pairs, while sitting back waitin for calls. Nice!
:lol: thanks, I wish it were that easy, I basically spent all of yesterday going to these spots to sign up. Funny thing is the two closest spots I went to called me

i know mexicansneaker head misses damn near every release but to his defense, why werent sizes popping up? i swear nike cant figure anything out 

The SHIEKH store you win at will send you an email. Pick up is usually 10-1 with ID and Email proof. Emails are sent out typically from now to around 2

holy ish. i just saw nike did the countdown thing this morning. i'm super salty they are changing **** up before my carmines. u guys think they are gonna pull the same ******** tomrrow?

i know mexicansneaker head misses damn near every release but to his defense, why werent sizes popping up? i swear nike cant figure anything out 
They messed up something with the coding from what i read. good thing it was today and not tomorrow 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom