Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Ended up getting 15 tickets. A little less than planed because of stores ending raffles early without telling anyone. Got 1 call so far. Interested to see how many I get. Happy.

Why the upcharge on the shoe?  Because they throw in free shipping?
No SP usually charges over retail but not by much 10-30 more depending on release but still 
mean.gif

Not bad, I know stores holding raffles so you could pay $250 if you win :smh:

Brother just called to tell me he got the call for my size at FTL at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.. They told him the 10.5 was the most popular size there when he picked up the ticket, too.. Hallelujah!

alp alp Congrats. Multiple pairs, while sitting back waitin for calls. Nice!
:lol: thanks, I wish it were that easy, I basically spent all of yesterday going to these spots to sign up. Funny thing is the two closest spots I went to called me

The leg work is no joke. But you get to reap the benefits now. I no longer enter raffles myself. They are a waste of time. (Wasted an hour and a half collecting 9 tickets from 3 malls for the blk/red 4 release. Only to get a call back for the wifeys 6.5Y.)

Gonna wear these to the opening 49er home game against Chicago. Just picked up a white jersey.

Can't wait to have these in hand. I can keep my OG's DS

Last edited:
Now I been collecting since 01. Raffles no luck @ all. Wife enters her first raffle for me and she wins. Pair secured. Good luck to all!

#COOLGUYS

Better than going in-store and having them tell you that you have to buy $50 worth of apparel just to buy the shoes.. That's why I stopped messin with SP..

Yeah, SP is shady AF. I use to mess with them only cuz I use to know one of the managers. I don't even go there anymore

Back
Top Bottom