Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I saw a dude in City Gear with them on when I went back to get my $100 from my failed connect, and he said he got them 3weeks ago, $280 Sole Supremacy. They looked Super Cheap as far as quality. Then I look on SoleSupremacy and they were 350. Hoping dude was lying and had non-legit shoes cause if that's the shoe, that's unimpressive, and I'm about as care free when it comes to quality as anyone you will find.

What happened b? I thought you were Mr. I pay some dude $100 upfront and $50 on every other release so you can save gas money and sleep in on Saturday? What's the plan of action now?

Guess not. What happened? Don't know, didn't stick around for the story. Called today after leaving work though to tell him my girl'd be in @ 10am to pick them up not me, he said "I'm not going to be able to plug you yada yada," ....I didn't finish listening, just told him I was on the way to pick up my change. But, now you know why for a shoe I wanted, $100 over was a deal to me, people stay playing games, I had to drive 1hr back out there to pick up my change to, probably a good 25$ in gas, add that to the cost of the shoe. Today, there is no plan, try online before work and if I grab I grab, if not, I'm out the sneaker game until the Cement/Infrared lows, and I will grab @an early release and whatever price I can find, same with the Sport Blue 6. Off with the shenanigans. It's too hard to give my money to JB anymore, done yo.

Nice pics 
smokin.gif
  3 more hours 

Thought I was slacking and running late. I'm the only dude out at my mall waiting to cop. Not one other person, and 6 stores are getting them here. Looks like I'm good. Lol.

oh ok
laugh.gif

Hence the no people thing since I know ppl over there ain't on js like that.
Actually within the last 6-8 months its catching on more and more. I think its hip hop haha all these songs about jordans and nikes are making waves over here now and its becoming the new "in" thing.

Guess not. What happened? Don't know, didn't stick around for the story. Called today after leaving work though to tell him my girl'd be in @ 10am to pick them up not me, he said "I'm not going to be able to plug you yada yada," ....I didn't finish listening, just told him I was on the way to pick up my change. But, now you know why for a shoe I wanted, $100 over was a deal to me, people stay playing games, I had to drive 1hr back out there to pick up my change to, probably a good 25$ in gas, add that to the cost of the shoe. Today, there is no plan, try online before work and if I grab I grab, if not, I'm out the sneaker game until the Cement/Infrared lows, and I will grab @an early release and whatever price I can find, same with the Sport Blue 6. Off with the shenanigans. It's too hard to give my money to JB anymore, done yo.
bwhahahahaha ahhh the irony

Actually within the last 6-8 months its catching on more and more. I think its hip hop haha all these songs about jordans and nikes are making waves over here now and its becoming the new "in" thing.

Also seeing them popup more on fashion blogs.

copped my pairs here in paris. I was really caught off guard since there were no lines and I just walked in, asked for my size and that was all. BY FAR the easiest cop i've ever experienced.

copped my pairs here in paris. I was really caught off guard since there were no lines and I just walked in, asked for my size and that was all. BY FAR the easiest cop i've ever experienced.
Everyone in Paris is wearing those FLAT Ferrari brand shoes or pumas and The FLAT sole Nike's not J's lol

You are local. When did it get difficult to kop over there. Are you seeing them in the wild more too by non-enthusiasts?
about the time of the grapes i noticed more people but by the time the fear pack dropped i started seeing small camp outs.

By the Gamma XI release full blown camp outs, which is crazy because i picked up my bred 11s a week after release, the gammas sold out in the first hour.

Sorry guys but random last minute sizing question, so I assume that the carmines just like the toro 6's don't come in a size 12.5? I normally wear a size 13 but I do have a rather narrow foot and I like my shoe to fit a little more snug than loose, and I know that the 6's run .5 size bigger, but whats the chances that I could pull off a full size down from my normal size 13 to size 12? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Heading to a fcfs spot right now... Please let a ***** flourish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom