Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Fininshline had the nerve to call me for payment verification saying address and billing didn't match (which it does). I've only been ordering from them for about 13 years now and still get multiple cards declined from time to time for no reason.

Screw them, I bet you have no problem if you get on there and buy some socks now or tomorrow. They don't want to admit it but their system has major problems, although I like how they randomly let people in.

NDC wouldn't take my $50 GC when checking out. "Error...card had already been redeemed". I called them up and they said they would apply the GC. Then I get this email. Call them back then they inform me that the GC could ONLY be applied during check out!!!. Because it was a gift card from Nike to me otherwise a regular gift card could be applied...! WTH! Utter BS!O well I still got my Carmines but at regular price...Although they did give me a 10% discount on my next purchase. And the GC is still good until the 31st.

Last edited:
I've been reading threads on this site for about 5-6 months, and finally decided to register.

I was able to get these this morning on base for $144 , no tax. While I was waiting I was on NDC and was able to cop there as well . So in a few days I'll have a sz 11 available for retail+shipping

its best to edit out your order number people otherwise you know what will happen :lol:

My FTL and Eastbay pairs shipped, waiting on NDC. Wasn't able to use my $50 GC on them though, giftcard field was trippin.
Was your gc entry telling you invalid and to try to reenter it by any chance?
It wasn't popping up the box to enter the passcode, so I said screw it to get my first pair locked up. Copped later from FTL/EB, but didn't want to get NDC cart jacked.

I wouldnt trade my Carmines for no Bel Air 5s either. Even tho the Bel Airs were much more limited, the shoes themselves are no comparision to the Carmines IMHO. Neither are them Pearls to me. Its about the actual shoe to some folks not the exclusivity.
I mean like with everything, rock what you like, but the suede on the bel air was amazing. Those Carmines looked like pleather.

NDC wouldn't take my $50 GC when checking out. "Error...card had already been redeemed". I called them up and they said they would apply the GC. Then I get this email. Call them back then they inform me that the GC could ONLY be applied during check out!!!. Because it was a gift card from Nike to me otherwise a regular gift card could be applied...! WTH! Utter BS!O well I still got my Carmines but at regular price...Although they did give me a 10% discount on my next purchase. And the GC is still good until the 31st.

View media item 988045
I applied mine after my purchase yesterday through a chat rep and it worked

Just got a unclaimed pair for myself and I unds them immediately for a baby shower. Yeah they run big. I also feel bad for this dude that wanted a unclaimed size 8. Literally at the last 2 minutes before we could buy them the person who won the raffle came and picked them up.

Last edited:
i just received a tracking number for my finish line. fyi i have different shipping address and billing address.. i guess that's not the reason why some orders are being cancelled :smile:

Hope you guys lucked out. I had in my cart then NDC just started moving so slow. Then they took it out my cart said I took too long. A friend helped me out who camped so i'm good. Still mad NDc did my dirty first time that happened. 

Back
Top Bottom