Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

I'll be picking these up... Everyone calling these the "gay pride" shoe is kind of ignorant, the colors stand for something very prestigious thatonly the best of the best athletes get to participate in... calling them gay pride shoes is basically like calling everything the olympics stands for gay...

Besides, purple is the dominate gay pride color, and you don't see people bashing the Aqua 8s this bad now do you?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

What kind of release will these be? Lifestyle, Gr, Limited Gr, online only? someone let me know

QS + limited. my spot where i got my carmine packs last week said they'll have these any day now.

i'm coppin, but NOT to wear.
laugh.gif

the t shirt is pretty weak too, imo.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

What kind of release will these be? Lifestyle, Gr, Limited Gr, online only? someone let me know

QS + limited. my spot where i got my carmine packs last week said they'll have these any day now.

i'm coppin, but NOT to wear.
laugh.gif

the t shirt is pretty weak too, imo.
alright thanks. ill have more luck on eastbay.... cuz the shoe gallery line is always 2 long.
does anyone have the product number on these?

the stitching looks like it came from a napkin of a fancy restaurant maybe gentry's favorite place to go eat and pick up guys to invite them to his placefor a night cap.........

I was thinking about it....and imo these would b pretty clean if they didnt have the RANDOM stitching on the toe.....its kinda like getting your first and onlytattoo on your forehead.....imo.......

But ima cop anyway i still like them....jus would b better with out the stitching....

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I was thinking about it....and imo these would b pretty clean if they didnt have the RANDOM stitching on the toe.....its kinda like getting your first and only tattoo on your forehead.....imo.......

But ima cop anyway i still like them....jus would b better with out the stitching....

yeah, i would've been able to deal with them better without that dumb stitching on the toebox. i wish they would've kept it clean looking. theclean patent toe would've been fire.

i'm definitely not copping with the design on the toe.
eyes.gif

With The amount of people saying they are not copping them i bet they still sell out. i bet these olympics sell out faster then the first second and third cdp

With The amount of people saying they are not copping them i bet they still sell out. i bet these olympics sell out faster then the first second and third cdp
only reason they'll sell out fast is because people are gonna re-sell them. this is a horrible shoe. and some dude got emotional because everyonewas calling them the Gay Pride shoe. well homie, guess what, all them colors on it is the reason why. and yeah, the aqua's have purple in it but sowhat?..look at the rest of the colors on the aqua's, would you consider them gay pride too?..i wont lie, if i come across them, i'll buy them to sell,but definatly not to wear, these are Recycle Bin material, Next Shoe Please!..... Where the hell is the Sport Blue 6's, they need to drop those. JB needsto stop with the gimmicks

I bet they don't sell out faster than 1st pack. I hope to god I don't see anyone rockin these in my city.

Back
Top Bottom