Air Jordan VI Retro - Black/White

The Stitching KILLED It.. If It Had A Purple-Colored Midsole Accent With A Gold Jumpman It Could Have Been A Better Execution.

how come no one else is bothered by the fact these will be nubuck but the black/varsity red is suede???

these are NICE..

ps. for anyone that has noticed all my posts... sorry, haven't been in here in a while, just catching up..

Originally Posted by DCS23

how come no one else is bothered by the fact these will be nubuck but the black/varsity red is suede???
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

I didnt even look at them long enough to notice that

this is ridiculous though, JB better come correct if they want to survive much longer, and the heel panel being not sewn in and being completely fake
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

When I saw the catalog picture of these VI, I was so excited to cop myself a pair or two.

Now, I don't even want to look at them.

The overall of the sneaker looks terrific, the upper looks nice, icy sole is fire - but that damn contrast stitching killed it for me.

yeah sorry didnt see this posted already, but i agree with most of you the stitching ruined it they had potential

For whatever reason these do not make me want to go out and buy them. I love the Black/Infrared but maybe its just the picture. I like the gray/black look onother J's like the Retro 8's, but no good here. Need more pics to definitely know for sure.

It's Sad To Know That Jordan Brand Had Gotten To A Point Where We Expect Releases Like This & Bad Quality In Their Shoes. Makes People Want To StartHaving Families & Saving For Retirement Now! Way To Boost The Economy Gentry! LOL

first the make this ugly vi call white and black with black poing now they put these black and white lines remenber my vi low black and silver so far

i like these alot, i'm shocked they are releasing so many 6's in normal colors this year, the only joints i don't like is the detroit colorway withthe patent leather, but i'll probably still end up copping them
laugh.gif

I don't know about you guys.. but these are
pimp.gif

I think I saw someone say that these have nike air too.
nerd.gif

I WILL BE COPPING.

Back
Top Bottom