Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

pimp.gif
Courtesy of kixandthecity

If posted, Mods Lock

"As I've mentioned before, the Air Jordan Retro VI is set to come back in a very big way in 2010 with several colorways in the release lineup. Included within the lineup is the White/Varsity Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The White/Varsity Red Air Jordan Retro VI is inspired by the classic White/Infrared Air Jordan Retro VI and features a White leather upper with a Varsity Red trim and a Black tongue."

16bm2c5.jpg

Kudos 2 Mercenary X pics courtesy of osneaker.com

air-jordan-VII-6-white-infared-02.jpg

air-jordan-VII-6-white-infared-03.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let the games Begin!!!
pimp.gif

YAY!!! lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

i hoping they dont put that trash cardboard under the insole like they did with the package VII's... as long as they come correct with these, its aninstant cop

beautiful...too bad the clear material used on the bottoms did not yellow. if only there was a solution to stop yellowing...i would be soooo happy.

is this really going to be limited??
i read it sneakernews
anyone knows how this is going to be released?

WOW ... I try to buy shoes less and less ... but sometimes ... you just don't have a choice ... these are really nice ... I can dig it

Originally Posted by jau014

i read it sneakernews
Even if they are limited you'll find em on ebay.

Very nice shoe....not quite the Black/Varsity Red but nice nonetheless....solid releases from Nike

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Nice colorway, but the plastic painted midsole and junk leather totally turns me off. I can't be the only one who feels that way...

I have to pull a Brett Farve, come back from retirement, and cop 1 pair. I been wanting this color for some time.
White/Cement IV's also if they come back out.

these are actually a retro 6 that i feel hasn't been subject to the horrendous use of colors. I will be coppin, please believe.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by jau014

i read it sneakernews
Even if they are limited you'll find em on ebay.

but i can't afford reseller prices
roll.gif

oh well..it is still next yr

Back
Top Bottom