Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

I hope the air bubble isn't dark like on the blk/red VI's. That would not look right on a mostly white shoe.

I was thinking of only getting the blk/red VIs, but if I have enough time until these release, I may get both.

eek.gif
happy.gif
can't wait

Don't get me wrong folks I am very happy the 6's will be making a comeback next year but is anyone else besides me waitin for some 6 LOWS???

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Don't get me wrong folks I am very happy the 6's will be making a comeback next year but is anyone else besides me waitin for some 6 LOWS???

No...

^Booooooooooooooooooooooo... Lol. Jk. I don't know. I'm just a sucker for 6 lows. Can't get enough of em. *shrugs*

there starting to rape the air jordan 6 with so many cw's im greatful for the good ones but some of them are just plain BLEH

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

No...

i am........but no waiting these will be copped as well

after what they did to the Black pair i barely even wanted to see these, however these came out a lot better IMO and ima grab a couple pairs of these off top.
so sick
pimp.gif

Can't wait to cop!!

it will be my 3rd VIs........if infrared red will not retro, this will be the VI I like most.....

Back
Top Bottom