Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

Copped...need some Sea Glow for them soles though...
if u just wear them when its dry (including dew points in the air) and clean the bottoms they should stay icy.... i got a lot of 5s and 11s and i just wear them in dry conditions and they really dont yellow at all at the bottom

pimp.gif

might have 2 try this out

Its truth I got 3 pair 5s 3 or 4 pair of 11s and when I stopped wearing them in the rain, or when the ground was wet, or when the air was really humid, Inoticed they stopped yellowing. Almost altogether. I wore my DMP VI to a bar one night (wet, nasty, dirty floor) and, yup u guessed it, next time I pulled themout they had some yellowing....

Silica paccs and ziplocs are all good if you're into that thing...personally I dont got time...

Wear them when its dry all the way around, clean the bottoms and dry them, store them in the box in a cool, dark, dry area, and they will remain as close to DSas you can get while still wearing them. Main thing is wearing in dry conditions and remember to at least wipe the bottoms and dry them

hth
happy.gif

EDIT: I got DMP 6 and Carmine 6 too i forgot we were in a thread about 6s... (CDP 16 also still icey)
smokin.gif

I can't stop looking at these, Love the 6's. Just copped a 2nd DS pair of Carmines for $100. not a B grade either. getting the black and reds nextmonth. and I think im good on the 6's.

any websites get these early please post... these are the shoe (well, close to the shoe - white/infrared) that sparked my entire interest in shoes. I rememberexactly where I was the fist time I saw them, and the absolute envy and jealousy I experienced when my best friend got them and I could not. A must cop

im having mixed feeling about these because there so white. im more hyped about the black and versity red 6's.

Yeah I hope these look good in person, cuz it looks like this is the closest to Infared that we're gonna get, so i might just have to pull the trigger onthese

I'm still on the fence about these. White/red never seems to sell out quick like the III's and XII's.

lol these are so fresh, probably the best retro to come out in 2010. these and the black patent leather 6's

i guess i will be copping these instead of the black and reds because i dont like the material on them which i think is suede can any confirm that for me? alsowhat is the material on these called?

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

Copped...need some Sea Glow for them soles though...
if u just wear them when its dry (including dew points in the air) and clean the bottoms they should stay icy.... i got a lot of 5s and 11s and i just wear them in dry conditions and they really dont yellow at all at the bottom

pimp.gif

might have 2 try this out

Its truth I got 3 pair 5s 3 or 4 pair of 11s and when I stopped wearing them in the rain, or when the ground was wet, or when the air was really humid, I noticed they stopped yellowing. Almost altogether. I wore my DMP VI to a bar one night (wet, nasty, dirty floor) and, yup u guessed it, next time I pulled them out they had some yellowing....

Silica paccs and ziplocs are all good if you're into that thing...personally I dont got time...

Wear them when its dry all the way around, clean the bottoms and dry them, store them in the box in a cool, dark, dry area, and they will remain as close to DS as you can get while still wearing them. Main thing is wearing in dry conditions and remember to at least wipe the bottoms and dry them

hth
happy.gif

EDIT: I got DMP 6 and Carmine 6 too i forgot we were in a thread about 6s... (CDP 16 also still icey)
smokin.gif
What do you prefer to use to clean them? Just water or a little soap of some kind too?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom