jor_bloyal_wht_blk_red.jpg
and these
NI343064-102_pict1_12_622_8283.jpg
and these
NI351029-161_pict1_12_622_8285.jpg
has tainted my impression on these
yhst-95366634798048_2088_25420383
over the course of about 18 years.

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsityor true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

If they come to Australia will cop for sure, just got my carmines the other day for cheap from ebay Australia

at least JB is not planning on using some type of crazy material i.e nubuck, suede, patent leather, plastic, fur, cardboard box etc.
grin.gif
but then again its JB were taking about here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsity or true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

Huh? Did I miss something? Both infrareds are coming out in a pack later this year?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

at least JB is not planning on using some type of crazy material i.e nubuck, suede, patent leather, plastic, fur, cardboard box etc.
grin.gif
but then again its JB were taking about here
smh.gif
Don't give them any ideas, lol

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsity or true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

Huh? Did I miss something? Both infrareds are coming out in a pack later this year?
nerd.gif
It's one of the unconfirmed rumors.

I like these better than the Blk/Red. These @ least look a LITTLE more Infrared. I'm on em.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom