Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

If they put patent leather on these... I would honestly throw the biggest fit.

These are one of my, or "the", favorite Nike Air Jordans of all-time for me!

Please, don't ruin it.

its about time JB since a wearable pair of the white infras are rare as ef this goes str8 to my beaters set of retros...........................

Originally Posted by jonywho

VI's are the shiiit. Im copping all releases. xcept detroits and oreos
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The release for these is gonna be madness for sure. June plus white-based OG colorway = automatic cop.

Exactly. 
i prefer ALL of the white based OG jordan cws.  

Here comes the hype. No it's not, Fire Red III's sat a little in the summer, and the black/red are the most popular pair of VI's.

As a kid I liked the black infrared VI's the most...but as an adult I appreciate and lean more towards the white infrared VI's because of the clean look...

obviously..these aren't the infrareds but it looks good enough for me to double up on.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're not Infrareds, but they will do for now. 

slam-dunk-air-jordan-6.jpg

*Waits for ninjahood to come in and say they are crap, and we are all sheep*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just messing with you. 

I'm coppin the Motorsport 6's fo sho! But these mfkas look sick too! Already copped blk/varsity reds, carmines cdp. How many 6's do I need. I'm goin for broke now! Damn!

These white/v-reds will definitely sell much better than the black/v-red, solely for the fact that the OG cw of white/infrared never retroed...

These will be the closest thing, besides the actual white/infrareds likely to release...

Hopefully JB doesn't fail by using some other material other than leather...

The black/v-reds didnt sell well because of the suede, had they been durabuck with v-red, these woulda sold out in 2 days...IMO...

Originally Posted by psypha

The black/v-reds didnt sell well because of the suede, had they been durabuck with v-red, these woulda sold out in 2 days...IMO...
true.

or black/ varsity red with durabuck. one or the other...instead jb gave us two strikes. three if you cound nike air not being on the back, although that was a given.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by psypha

true.
I hope they come correct on that Infrared pack and slam some durabuck down on the Breds.  If that pack releases in June as slated I'm sure it'll draw heat away from these White/Reds.

Back
Top Bottom