Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

I'm loving it!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

I love the white/red Jordans....XIIs and IVs and Vs etc etc...so yeah these are a must have since the so called "infrareds" may or may not drop.

This is a super hot summer shoe release, will definitely rock my VI's this summer
smile.gif
Will get 2 pairs of these without hesitation.

these are looking nice. so many 6s coming out this year. i guess jb thinks if they release enough of them they'll get at least one right.

^def a easy cop fool, now the infared pack will be a dif story. I still don't get how they gonna drop them both in one month. I guess that's why its international only tho.

Wont be as easy as the black/varsity red. Its going to depend on the infrared pack, some people will go after both. These are copped for me.

Is anyones black and red 6's have wrinkles in the lining at the toe box. My right and Left shoe does!

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Is anyones black and red 6's have wrinkles in the lining at the toe box. My right and Left shoe does!
yeah my right shoe has that, i think its a b-grade, its like the toe isnt glue properly causing the shoe to crease in weird ways
i hate it
oh yeah this is the white varsity red 6 thread
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom