AIR JORDAN VI SAMPLE Infrareds on EBAY!!!!!!!!

IF I HAD A PAIR OF THESE THEY WOULD BE GOING ON EBAY AT THIS VERY MOMENT. I LOVE JORDANS BUT FOR 5 GRAND IT'S DEFINATELY NOT WORTH KEEPING.

they look really great but i like the originals better maybe cause the red seems a bit to much on these samples

i dont understand why everyone gets so hype about these....they aren't better than the released version of the infrared 6s.....it looks better how theog's were IMO....

i have been watching this since it was posted.. i did see a pair of these last december (07) go for 700 + but this one is just insane, i didn't expect itto get over 2k.

^ you saw them get takin down at 700, but they were ended early and went for alot more then 7.

I'd definitely cop...MINUS $4,850
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More than I paid for my pioneer elite plasma. Come of think of it, I would rather have the plasma and a couple of dmp packs. Then again, I dont wear a size9....

Originally Posted by Method Man

Damn, almost makes me consider selling my pair.

Almost.

i cant believe method man said that

well if there is anyone on niketalk that should get paid by selling sneakers

i think it should be method man
happy.gif

get ya money dude

there was probably some shill bidding on those but i wonder if some celebrity that wears sz 9 wanted to spend a bank roll on those, but damn, ebay takes like 5percent of that plus if they were crazy enough to use pay pal.. thats like 300 bones in fees right there

you don't have to be a celebrity to spend that much. you just need to be a RICH jordanhead......

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Method Man

Damn, almost makes me consider selling my pair.

Almost.

i cant believe method man said that

well if there is anyone on niketalk that should get paid by selling sneakers

i think it should be method man
happy.gif

get ya money dude
i got 2 G's ready
happy.gif

I've been offered $500-$900 over the years for mine, and they aren't even DS...

I am sure a DS pair could get to $1,500 to $2,000...

JM

Back
Top Bottom