Air Jordan VI White/Infrared-Black 2014 **Images**

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? why? I'm glad these don't have nike air. no nike air on any 6s next year jb please. looks better, and won't draw extra unnescessary hype

what? why? I'm glad these don't have nike air. no nike air on any 6s next year jb please. looks better, and won't draw extra unnescessary hype

I disagree that the jumpman looks better on VI's ( I know it's your opinion and I respect that) but VI's were designed to have NA on them.Don't get me wrong I'll take them with the jumpman in fact I've pretty much got used to the VI's with it, but IMO NA looks a lot better. And you are right about the unnecessary hype.

3s and ESPECIALLY 4s are the only models that just look totally wrong without Nike Air.

The "Carmine's" were the only colorway of the originals that had alternate color stitching for the NA...Every other colorway, including the white / Infrared's, had stitching that matched the upper...It was a very low profile aspect of the shoe due to this...

Could be why most people, at least the people I run with, were never really bugged out by the lack of "Nike Air" on the shoes heel...Least that's what it seems like to me...

Only pairs that bother me are the III's and IV's...Something about the Jumpman on those models just throws off the whole flow of the shoe...If that makes any sense...

V's are whatever to me anyway since they are pretty low to being my least favorite MJ Era model...

Last edited:
^^^ All that being said...As I said in the other thread...These are copped without hesitation...One of maybe three releases next year I'll be looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom