Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

People think these are going to sit 
laugh.gif
 if you have the varsity/red 6's already and you grab the pack you are wasting your money same shoes but lighter color of red 
grin.gif
 i'm just grabbing these and thats it by dropping the pack is a slap in face and i thought people were dont buying packs anyways o well Jb will get your money on pack not mine btw the varsity red looks better than the infrared anyways imo

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So these were on shoe trends for under 2 hours and sold out......bad sign

Same with the powder blue IX's

neither is sold out what are you talking about fam? its damn near still a fsr on the vi

neither is sold out what are you talking about fam? its damn near still a fsr on the vi

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

they must have had a restock, because a few hours ago they were all sold out, and only youth sizes were available

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

laugh.gif
 if you have the varsity/red 6's already and you grab the pack you are wasting your money same shoes but lighter color of red 
grin.gif
 i'm just grabbing these and thats it by dropping the pack is a slap in face and i thought people were dont buying packs anyways o well Jb will get your money on pack not mine btw the varsity red looks better than the infrared anyways imo
thank god its just your opinion....

infrareds are way better...these will sit like da oreos are sitting.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Way better :rolls eyes"  why because of the fact that the only difference is the color.  Other than that both shoes are the same.  Weren't you one of the people leg humping the crap out of the Oreos before they dropped

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Same here. INFRARED > Varsity Red

How is Varsity Red more appealing than Infrared? IMO. I mean, I understand everyone has their opinion.

But to the human eye, Infrared would catch the eye more faster.

Look at the difference: OG vs. VR'10

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Way better :rolls eyes"  why because of the fact that the only difference is the color.  Other than that both shoes are the same.  Weren't you one of the people leg humping the crap out of the Oreos before they dropped
infrared is da OG colorway...da varsity red are just da retro + colorway.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Same here. INFRARED > Varsity Red

How is Varsity Red more appealing than Infrared? IMO. I mean, I understand everyone has their opinion.

But to the human eye, Infrared would catch the eye more faster.

Look at the difference: OG vs. VR'10

Hes not the only one who prefers varsity red over infrared.

Im just really not into infrared, never have and never will. Hilighter pink/orange/red?? although i can understand why some would like it, it is more eye cacthin and it just sorta pops, and the fact that it is an OG colorway of this shoe doesnt hurt its chances either

For me, I wont even bother with the infared pack, already copped the black/var-red's and will get the white/red's too. I feel no need for the same shoe in a color i like less
eyes.gif

TO EACH HIS OWN
pimp.gif

i didn't get the black and varsity red 6's and black based 6's are on my to-get list so that is the main reason i'll be gunning for the infrared pack.

however i can see why a lot of ppl prefer the varsity red 6's to infrared. i mean it's easier to match and its a simple colorway

i think the main reason there is such a huge following for the infrared is mainly b/c it was the OG colors. if it was flip-flopped than i could totally see everyone hating on infrared and saying it's ridiculous for them to even release. for me personally i like both colors and could go with either one (the only reason i'd like infrared at all though is cuz it was the OG colors)

to each his own though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by marley

These wont sit where I'm from. We already have cats talking about lining up the night before. We only have one store getting them and they will only get 1 of each size. I am gonna have to pay over retail for 2 of my 3 pairs.
Where you live? In the Boonies?

These will sit for a while. Can't wait to get em on Swoosh...

Nope, second largest metropolitan area in Illinois outside of the Chicago area.  Our Finish Line will be the only ones getting these.  I had to line up early to get my Black VR VI's and I will have to line up extra early to get these.  Black VI's sold out when the store opened that morning.  I want 3 pairs of these but our whole city will have to fight over one size run so i will have to order my other pairs on-line.

I like the Infrared's but I feel like im having the wool being pulled over my eyes by having bought the Black/Varsity Reds when we all wanted the Infrareds for the most part. Its not like if only the Infrareds were released anyone would be calling for Varsity Red VI's, as they didnt exist. I could see if they made the black and Infrareds closer to the OG and added the 3M upper instead of leaving it suede. Why try to replicate the OG and leave that off is beyond me?! I understand the Nike air part but the 3M is what made that shoe stand out to me.

From pictures the quality looks the same. So basically id be paying 300 or more for the packaging and the paint they used to paint the varsity red models infrared?! Personally I dont see that making any sense. If I was swimming in dough I wouldnt think twice and id cop both, but the 2's and 9's this month on top of the EA last week, I cant even think pack right now or ill be looking for a divorce lawyer! Ill be grabbing the Varsity reds then chilling until the Citrus 9's

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

If I was swimming in dough I wouldnt think twice and id cop both, but the 2's and 9's this month on top of the EA last week, I cant even think pack right now or ill be looking for a divorce lawyer! Ill be grabbing the Varsity reds then chilling until the Citrus 9's
laugh.gif
 I know exactly how you feel homie and I couldn't have said it better myself.. I'm in the same boat. Granted I am blessed to easily afford any purchase I so choose to make, I still have to remain vigilant of the fact that My shoes have taken over even her closet lol ... These will do just fine for me!

mr2cool80 wrote:
laugh.gif
 I know exactly how you feel homie and I couldn't have said it better myself.. I'm in the same boat. Granted I am blessed to easily afford any purchase I so choose to make, I still have to remain vigilant of the fact that My shoes have taken over even her closet lol ... These will do just fine for me!
Glad im not the only one!
laugh.gif
  I have taken over a whole guest room in our house 
happy.gif

Definitely coppin' these with ease and sayin' f*ck the Infrared pack, that'll be way too difficult to get ahold of for retail.

Back
Top Bottom