Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

i like them
pimp.gif

So are these kind of like the black/dark orange 1s that dropped just before the 1/1 DMP pack?
Close but no cigar type thing...

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

These are sick, but if the white/infareds drop these will be an easy pass. White/Infared>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White/Varsity red.

cosign

I think I see an Infared/VR debate in this threads future so here's my 3 cents, I'm not droppin $300(+tax) for any pack. VR's will be purchased.

these will be copped x2 by me as well and the pack if it drops just b/c i never had the white infareds back in the day so i will cop the pack as well if possible

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

WHACK.  JB, I don't want a shoe that is "kinda" like the original.  It's half $%+ed and lame.  Either give me a brand new colorway that rocks, or give me the OG, real deal.  I don't want the taint of kicks, "in between". 
PS- I'm calling these and the black/varsity red VIs, TAINT VIs now.  Because they taint no infrared.  
laugh.gif
I'm glad there is a solid contingent passin' on these for the Infrared pack.  That way, more of these Varsity Reds will be available.  The new infrared will never be the tint it was on the OG's in '91, the retros have always seemed a little neon orange/pink for me, I like the solid dark Varsity Red.  Easy to rock.

In any case, these are a must.  Very nice kick.  By the way, it's a "retro plus" not an attempt to imitate the original.  That's probably why they don't look the same. 
nerd.gif

there is no infrared pack/package the black/varsitys came out then these will come out...
unfortunately...there will be no retro infrared 6s...

think about it does that make sence to release two of the same shoes where the only difference is a shade of red?
i just don't see why JB didn't put infrared on the black/red retros in the first place...

It does make sense, JB drops the Black/V-red and everyone got it thinking it would be the closest they will get to infared. Now JB drops the Infareds and those same people will cop because they wanted the Infared in the first place. JB makes twice as much money.

Back
Top Bottom