Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

soooo I saw these in person at fnl and i'll confirm that the paint job on the two pairs I saw are pretty sloppy and the leather is shiny. I think I may have to unfortunately settle, recolor with the marker, and call it a day bc I know I won't be able to get the infrared pack. hopefully I can find someone who can hook me up.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I saw these today for the first time, I looked at 3 pairs and on all of them the paint job was horrible.

Smh at quality control.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I saw these today for the first time, I looked at 3 pairs and on all of them the paint job was horrible.
you ain't lying. i went to my local spot today and i saw these in person for the first time and the white on the midsole was painted on real bad. it looked uneven. some parts looked whiter then others. not a good look. i think i'll wait for release date and try and find a decent quality looking pair (yes, i know. but that's what it's come down to).
ohwell.gif

It's funny how people complain

But then they open there wallets and buy anyway

Jordan got dudes really sprung in here

SMH
tired.gif

got my pair today. It looks alright to me since i need to replaces my dmp VI's dues to retirement.

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Their not bad at all. I am sure they will sell out... boss at footlocker is letting me cop these under my discount lol 3size 11 2 size 10.5 haha i dont care if you wana call me a reseller money is tight( read sig)

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jpena0306

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Buy what you like if u don't like the material don't buy it, how hard is that?

I love the shoe itself and I was looking forward to them but not everyone has money and I definitely want to get my $150 worth on this shoe

Then save up n buy a OG pair, things arent tha same no more yall b talkn abt little spots that nobody else is goin to see, I understand here ur comin from but no shoe is perfect

Originally Posted by jpena0306

Buy what you like if u don't like the material don't buy it, how hard is that?

I love the shoe itself and I was looking forward to them but not everyone has money and I definitely want to get my $150 worth on this shoe

Then save up n buy a OG pair, things arent tha same no more yall b talkn abt little spots that nobody else is goin to see, I understand here ur comin from but no shoe is perfect
 It's kind of a principal thing.  I love the shoe like most Jordan lovers do (won first NBA championship in them).  But there comes a point where i just start to feel like a ******ed sheep.  Why am i spending 150 dollars on a shoe that has a sloppy paint job and mis-matched poor quality leather.  In my head i struggle because I love the shoe, it's design, the legendary tounge, it's history.  But from a practicality standpoint its just wrong.

We are all getting played and the sad part is people can't stop and say wait these are low quality shoes that are over priced and have terrible craftsmanship.  IDK call me crazy, cheap, stupid, or whatever but I am passing on these and they are one my top 5 fav jodan models of all time.  I don't need to look cool at the expense of my intelligence.  But all that being said, if i were rich and didn't have a care in the world i would buy these.  But i am going to take my money and try and find a pair of CTK or Red Carpet Lebron 7s instead.      

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What GR Jordan has sold out besides the Space Jams?

Hopefully, I messed up your resell money. Especially since what you just did is illegal.

I love how the hypebeasts come out and try to hype a GR. These will be all over the place, especially with the Infrared pack releasing a week after. People don't understand that GR's don't sell out like they used to. Hypebeast resellers
smh.gif

i stopped by my local store .. and passed on the $150 price even after dude offered me no tax...JB sux..i'm happy with my carmines...still have my deadstock DMP's and my 2000 infrared vi's so i'm good...quality on JB's kicks suck...after a few wears of my TB III's the midsole started cracking...same for my military IV's...

I love how people always say... "Saw these (any shoe).. and passed. I got this and that, and this and that... I dont need to worry about this trash... because I ggot this and that.
Why do people feel like going on and telling us about what shoes they have immediately after bashing the shoe that we are writing a thread about. I'm starting to think that not too many people who claim to be sneakerheads really have anything, and bash a shoe because they aren't sure if they can afford it. The same people who bash a shoe end up buying it... and then saying, "well I got it for way below retail", when it was probably $150.00.
I get every J that comes out almost 2 weeks before they come out, minus the Infrared pack, and I never ever ever claim or brag about what I have. I've had these since the 2nd of June... not sure why people drift away from posting their comments about the specific topic and tell us what's in their closet.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I love how people always say... "Saw these (any shoe).. and passed. I got this and that, and this and that... I dont need to worry about this trash... because I ggot this and that.
Why do people feel like going on and telling us about what shoes they have immediately after bashing the shoe that we are writing a thread about. I'm starting to think that not too many people who claim to be sneakerheads really have anything, and bash a shoe because they aren't sure if they can afford it. The same people who bash a shoe end up buying it... and then saying, "well I got it for way below retail", when it was probably $150.00.
I get every J that comes out almost 2 weeks before they come out, minus the Infrared pack, and I never ever ever claim or brag about what I have. I've had these since the 2nd of June... not sure why people drift away from posting their comments about the specific topic and tell us what's in their closet.
Oh the irony

got my bulls vi, they're dope imo
good luck on all of u getting the pack
i kind of gave up on it

I'm trying to prove a point, that i've had something before a lot of people, and big !!*! if I did? Who cares??? I

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here's my pair of varsity red vi's..

..that I turned into infrareds!
happy.gif
Paint job looks bad but they do look like the Infrareds from the pack.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here's my pair of varsity red vi's..

..that I turned into infrareds!
happy.gif
Paint job looks bad but they do look like the Infrareds from the pack.
^^^
On the contrary!  I think you did a solid job with the redux man!  Paint looks no worse than the poor excuse JB puts out so keep doing what you're doing!  I'll be doing the exact same thing with my pair once I scoop them up from Swoosh!  2 x $96 + $3.29 (marker) > $320 Infra pack all day long!!

Back
Top Bottom