Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Here is my GF's (sz5Y), VRed, that I turned into infrared. I may have to do this to mine! 

I'm getting the pack, but might as well have two infrareds. One custom and one from the pack. 

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I love how people always say... "Saw these (any shoe).. and passed. I got this and that, and this and that... I dont need to worry about this trash... because I ggot this and that.
Why do people feel like going on and telling us about what shoes they have immediately after bashing the shoe that we are writing a thread about. I'm starting to think that not too many people who claim to be sneakerheads really have anything, and bash a shoe because they aren't sure if they can afford it. The same people who bash a shoe end up buying it... and then saying, "well I got it for way below retail", when it was probably $150.00.
I get every J that comes out almost 2 weeks before they come out, minus the Infrared pack, and I never ever ever claim or brag about what I have. I've had these since the 2nd of June... not sure why people drift away from posting their comments about the specific topic and tell us what's in their closet.
COT DAMN THIS. 

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A MINUTE.

MOST PEOPLE BASHING THEN SAYING I GOT THIS, PROBABLY DONT GOT SQUAT. THEN THOSE WHO DO BASH AND END UP COPPING KNOW DAMN WELL THEY PAID RETAIL OR EVEN MORE. KEEP IT REAL.
indifferent.gif

Got my pair today from lacelocked, I was def nervous buying site unseen after reading the last few pages but...

My pair is good! Paint job is good, leather is soft.  No shiny toebox, excess paint or glue, etc.

Overall satisfied with my purchase, now I need another pair to rock (on the cheap)!

VARSITY RED PACK complete 
smokin.gif

On to the next one....infrareds
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Their not bad at all. I am sure they will sell out... boss at footlocker is letting me cop these under my discount lol 3size 11 2 size 10.5 haha i dont care if you wana call me a reseller money is tight( read sig)

What GR Jordan has sold out besides the Space Jams?

Hopefully, I messed up your resell money. Especially since what you just did is illegal.
what I just did is illegal ????Dude grow up, just because I am being real dont mean that there are other people out there that wouldnt do the same thing when their money is tight. I am buying 3 pairs ill do as i please so go suck one thanks. smh Little Mods these day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Their not bad at all. I am sure they will sell out... boss at footlocker is letting me cop these under my discount lol 3size 11 2 size 10.5 haha i dont care if you wana call me a reseller money is tight( read sig)

What GR Jordan has sold out besides the Space Jams?

Hopefully, I messed up your resell money. Especially since what you just did is illegal.
what I just did is illegal ????Dude grow up, just because I am being real dont mean that there are other people out there that wouldnt do the same thing when their money is tight. I am buying 3 pairs ill do as i please so go suck one thanks. smh Little Mods these day
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**still waiting for a bad pic of these to surface**

or someone who is not a hater, and not fronting, who owns these, to tell me that the paint is bad and they are wack.

i got a question for you guys changing the v-reds to infrareds. are you also changing the jumpman on the tounge?? because if your walking around with 2 different shades of red, thats pretty beat.

Originally Posted by jpena0306

^^^^
the red on the tongue is not noticeable
Exactly why I didn't change it.

They are just a slight bit brighter, and won't catch you off guard. Hardly noticeable!

I like them Infrared because it's slightly more appealing and ORIGINAL! Not retro+.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by jpena0306

^^^^
the red on the tongue is not noticeable
Exactly why I didn't change it.

They are just a slight bit brighter, and won't catch you off guard. Hardly noticeable!

I like them Infrared because it's slightly more appealing and ORIGINAL! Not retro+.

Co-sign! Both posts!

not to sound retarted but what color or paint did you use to paint them to infrared if you don't mind me asking

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I love how people always say... "Saw these (any shoe).. and passed. I got this and that, and this and that... I dont need to worry about this trash... because I ggot this and that.
Why do people feel like going on and telling us about what shoes they have immediately after bashing the shoe that we are writing a thread about. I'm starting to think that not too many people who claim to be sneakerheads really have anything, and bash a shoe because they aren't sure if they can afford it. The same people who bash a shoe end up buying it... and then saying, "well I got it for way below retail", when it was probably $150.00.
I get every J that comes out almost 2 weeks before they come out, minus the Infrared pack, and I never ever ever claim or brag about what I have. I've had these since the 2nd of June... not sure why people drift away from posting their comments about the specific topic and tell us what's in their closet.
COT DAMN THIS. 

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A MINUTE.

MOST PEOPLE BASHING THEN SAYING I GOT THIS, PROBABLY DONT GOT SQUAT. THEN THOSE WHO DO BASH AND END UP COPPING KNOW DAMN WELL THEY PAID RETAIL OR EVEN MORE. KEEP IT REAL.
indifferent.gif

Agreed guys.  I'm sick of people bragging about what they have in a place where its all about discussion about the shoe.  go to the sneaker showcase forum please.  I'm with big eli on this one, and oddly the guy that I get my shoes from early is also named eli...anyways I get all of my shoes atleast a week early and I don't brag about it because thats just immature, I'm in this for the shoes...not to show off.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^ NO "BAD" PIC WILL SURFACE....PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT I GOT THESE AND ARE BAD QUALITY NEVER POST PICS.

The people that see bad pairs don't buy them so we can't take pics.

And you people complaining about other people's postings who cares.  You think everyone is "not keeping it real" and making up excuses on why we "ain't coppin" when we are just sharing our opinions to inform others.  There are probably a few people that do lie to sound cool but who really cares that much.  I actually think its informative to know that some one isn't buying these because they already own OGs.  That tells me that if he didn't have OGs he may cop them.  What's wrong with that. 

I am not buying them because of the quality issue's i have personally seen with the pairs i held.  That is all.  Not because I'm broke and i want to lie and sound cool.  And no i don't own OGs so im not fronting like o i don't need these.  Calm down its a message board its for people to post opinions.

saw a couple pairs in person the red paint was to thin in some areas and coulda kinda see white through it and also was painted on very sloppy around edges

never had to look through shoes when im buying them but look like i will have to if im buying these

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

man im falling in love with these, you guys think eastbay is gonna sell out?
Definitely.....like everyone has been saying....expect Space Jam hype on these

I work at FNL and my store hasn't got them yet
tired.gif
so I'm expecting it to be a limited release to certain stores and an online only release just as the MS VI's and Chi IIs were

Originally Posted by alexm1308

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

man im falling in love with these, you guys think eastbay is gonna sell out?
Definitely.....like everyone has been saying....expect Space Jam hype on these

I work at FNL and my store hasn't got them yet
tired.gif
so I'm expecting it to be a limited release to certain stores and an online only release just as the MS VI's and Chi IIs were
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Space Jam Hype? Y'all are some real clowns and hypebeasts...

My local FTL got over 90 pairs of these, and they don't even get many J's. They actually did not receive the Powder Blue IX's, but that doesn't make it a limited release now does it? Smarten up son..

Cop if you like them. Don't fall into the hype so you can pay another man's bills.

...no way this shoe ends up being as well sought after as the space jam. Zero speaks the truth, especially considering the fact that infrared drop a week later, some will definitely hold out for that.

We got 3 sneaker spots in my city. Champs got 12 pairs, Finish Line got 19 pairs and Foot Locker got 0. I ordered one pair online just to make sure I get 2 pairs cuz my city will be sold out instantly being just south of Chicago.

Originally Posted by marley

We got 3 sneaker spots in my city. Champs got 12 pairs, Finish Line got 19 pairs and Foot Locker got 0. I ordered one pair online just to make sure I get 2 pairs cuz my city will be sold out instantly being just south of Chicago.
You could drive up to NT Chicago, and I bet you would be able to walk out with 5+ pairs...

This is why i think it was such a dumb idea to release the infrared pack especially suck a small difference in the red

Originally Posted by marley

are you serious?! if you take the time, there are sooo many places in Chicago other than niketown to grab these

Back
Top Bottom