Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by MLE323

I actually really like the "oreos" but im a sucker for anything black/red
so Ima have to go

1.Black/varsity
2.white/varsity
3.oreo
4.motorsports
My exact order of things

Marley...what town you in? im in Joliet, you got me scared, now ima have to copp online...lol

Marley...what town you in? im in Joliet, you got me scared, now ima have to copp online...lol

THEY BOTH SEEM COOL. IF THE INFARED WAS AVAILABLE I WOULD SURELY COP. BUT THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL SHOES. YOU CANT GO WRONG EITHER WAY.

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

Happy with these...

4688962732_03d8ddb5bf_b.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think you have to worry about getting these if you're in the chicago area there will be plenty of these to go around

The white paint that fades on midsoles of 6s and turns to a bone color... is there a white marker that can help this?

The shoe got a very strong chemical smell, unlike other fresh nike kicks smell.......
sick.gif

Quality wise not too good

My pair has unglue places on the toe box, creased leather at the ankle...
mad.gif

cdb267f4f462a365f6fbaa4769a53e998cdcc945.jpg

Originally Posted by leonwood

The shoe got a very strong chemical smell, unlike other fresh nike kicks smell.......
sick.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
  @ your 6s

These looked a little funny to me when i first saw them, there's something about the look of the leather that made me pass on them.
 And seeing how yours turned out after wearing them, I dont think im gonna cop at retail.

Yeah that picture kinda did it for me too. I'll just keep wearing my VNDS Mars IVs as my white/red shoe and call it a day.

sick.gif

mad.gif

OMG...man I was on the fence about these. I am a fan of most white/red Jordans and I was figuring if I cannot get an Infrared pack I would just get a pair of these and be done since I am sure they will be around long after RD.  But...now...seeing this pic I may pass altogether.

man the shoes is BRAND NEW just got it in mail today (from sneakerhead) .......I'll show some manufacture defects to u guys later 
sick.gif

I guess its always better to buy it in store in person, instead of ordering it online....I don't think all white/varsity red 6s are like that, the shoe itself LOOKS GOOD seriously. Just the quality made it very uncool

sick.gif

mad.gif
did you get it like that? or the creasing appeared after you wore it?
that looks terrible man

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^ NO "BAD" PIC WILL SURFACE....PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT I GOT THESE AND ARE BAD QUALITY NEVER POST PICS.

leonwood wrote:
sick.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
People  never believe you when you post something. This is exactly what I saw in a retail Foot Locker. 4 Pairs were garbage like these. One of them had a dent in the toebox. When you guys cop these, make sure you inspect your pair. Like I've been saying, these are not made of the best quality. If you want up to par quality, look for the infrared pack.

sick.gif

mad.gif

DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT...I ordered online too...And i Hope mine don't come like this...if they do I'm gonna send em back...and if they give me some b/s like, "There are creases in the ankle and toebox, and they look worn", runaround...I'm going to be very angry.
mad.gif

But I guess that's what you and I get for ordering online
eyes.gif

^^^^YEP, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU BUY FROM SITES LIKE SNEAKERHEAD, MARQUEESOLE, AIR RANDY, SNEAKERPOST. THESE PLACES ARE SELLING EARLY RELEASE DEFECTIVE PAIRS. I GOT LUCKY AND GOT A GREAT PAIR FROM SNEAKERPOST BUT I HAVE BEEN BURNED IN THE PAST. NOW, BEFORE I ORDER I ALWAYS CONTACT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY BETTER SWIM THRU THEIR STOCK AND GET ME A GOOD PAIR OF 10.5'S WHETHER THEY HAVE TO MIX AND MATCH OR THEY CAN EXPECT TO SEE IT RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.

BUT PAIRS COPPED FROM FNL, FL, CHAMPS ARE BY THE MOST PART CLEAN. THAT'S WHO I'M GONNA BE MESSING WITH FROM NOW ON BECAUSE THE EARLY RELEASE SITES I STATED ABOVE ARE PUSHING OUT B-GRADES. I'LL PASS ON THAT.

sick.gif

mad.gif

When I mentioned that 80% of the pairs at my work are like this, I was not lying. 

We have both VReds and the Infrared Pack.

The Infrared leather is also better compared to these.

I am not hating on the VReds because I bought them and also plan to buy the Infrared Pack.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Their not bad at all. I am sure they will sell out... boss at footlocker is letting me cop these under my discount lol 3size 11 2 size 10.5 haha i dont care if you wana call me a reseller money is tight( read sig)

What GR Jordan has sold out besides the Space Jams?

Hopefully, I messed up your resell money. Especially since what you just did is illegal.
what I just did is illegal ????Dude grow up, just because I am being real dont mean that there are other people out there that wouldnt do the same thing when their money is tight. I am buying 3 pairs ill do as i please so go suck one thanks. smh Little Mods these day
roll.gif

Grow up? Dude you work at a sneaker store, saying money is tight trying to buy and sell on NT like it wasn't obvious...lol

So besides making small change, you aren't even that bright.

And I'll leave the %+@% stuff to you and your friends.

Ok big guy, dont worry mines will be retail plus shipping, i actually decided to buy them for trading purposes as well. But anyways... guys althought the pack comes out next week dont think it will be an easy cop.!  

Copping these tomorrow, wonder how the turn out will be. I hope a lot of people will pass on these for the infrared pack so it can be an easy cop lol.

Heads up Swoosh heads. Looks like these will be discounted on Swoosh. They're up, but you can't go to the direct page.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Copping these tomorrow, wonder how the turn out will be. I hope a lot of people will pass on these for the infrared pack so it can be an easy cop lol.
^^^
You should'nt have any problems.  Given the crappy execution and GR release status, they'll be everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom